Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 semen spilled after n hour of blocking
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2011 :  11:16:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,

I was trying the blocking method, and it was the second time. It looked like I did well with the blocking and there was no single drop of semen after I released.

However, when I urinated after around one hour at least, all of semen it seemed, or most of it, just went out. Besides, I was feeling a burning sensation in the urethra inside my penis.

This deos not seem to serve the purpose of the blocking method. If you can share any idea about what could have gone wrong, it will be very helpful.

Thanks.

Christi

United Kingdom
4369 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2011 :  2:03:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Dawncalling,

If you block whilst you are experiencing orgasm, the semen will be redirected into your bladder. Then when you urinate, it will come out with your urine. So you are not doing anything wrong, that's just how it works.

Blocking is useful for two reasons. Firstly you will lose less prana with blocking than you do with a normal ejaculation. Secondly, if the process of natural vajroli is ocuring, then by blocking, the semen is taken up into your bladder and then some of the semen will be drawn up from the bladder higher into the body and transformed into soma. This would not happen with normal ejaculation.

It is useful to remember that blocking is only an intermittent stage in the development of Tantric sexual techniques. It is something that you have to move beyond as you learn to remain pre-orgasmic in sexual practice without orgasm. It is better than normal ejaculation, but there is more to come.

The burning sensation in your urethra is caused by the fact that the semen changes as it reacts with the urine in your bladder, and is released in a more coagulated form. It is not a problem which normally lasts for long.
Go to Top of Page

Swan

India
256 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2011 :  08:50:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hmmm... I was expecting it to be reabsorbed anyway, which as you said will happen in case of a vajroli only. Thanks for letting me know that it's OK. I am feeling better.
Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2011 :  12:08:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by DawnCalling
...a burning sensation in the urethra...

The urethra is accustomed to urine which is acid for most of the time, unless you're on strictly base-producing special diets. Semen is basic = quite unusual for most people's urethra; part of the explanation.
(FYI., vaginal secretion is acid. Saliva is basic.)

My 2 Eorocents . L & L
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000