Bhakti and Karma Yoga
 Introduction
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maya_1347

USA
19 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2006 :  11:04:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit maya_1347's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear AYPers;

Thanks to Richard for inviting me to AYP Forums.
I have been introduced to different spiritual paths in this life.
I am a true believer of “the light within each individual” and very diverse ways to get in touch with this light.
Hope to participate and learn more about discussed topics in AYP Forums.

Love and light
Maryam

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2006 :  11:34:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maryam,

We're so glad that you're here. Welcome!! This is a wonderful place to learn and to share...

In life, light, and love,
Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2006 :  05:47:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Maryam

I hope you find everything you need here

Blessings

RICHARD
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2006 :  05:54:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome, Maryam

May all your Nows be Here
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2006 :  08:11:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Maryam
Thank you for making us a part of your chosen path...

Thank you Richard for introducing Maryam to us

-Shanti.
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2006 :  1:49:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Maryam

Thanks for popping in to say hello. Hope you will stay and have some friendly banter

Louis
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2006 :  10:10:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Maryam.
Go to Top of Page

Guy_51

USA
170 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2006 :  4:53:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guy_51's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Maryam:

Welcome to the forum.

This is going to sound corny, but, not a day goes by where I don't learn something from reading and participating in the forum. There are so many wonderful people here with such an array of experiences and insights that it's turbo charged my spiritual growth,in one very important way. After "kicking tires" for nearly 30 years in spiritual quest and basiclly getting nowhere, since I found AYP I now meditate twice a day everyday for 25 min. in the morning and 25 min. in the evening without fail,for just over 3 months now,because I can now see how effective the practices are.

Good luck on your journey.

Guy
Go to Top of Page

alan

USA
235 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2006 :  6:40:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit alan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Love and Light Maryam
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000