Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 What is the meaning
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2009 :  04:28:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I do ajna chakra meditation everyday for 5 minutes, when i am in deep state i see some new faces mostly it will be ladies faces, i wont remmember seeing them any time before in my life, but i will clearly see there faces some times i'll see very beautiful ladies faces some times they will be scary.

What are they really mean?

Thanks
Raja

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 8:41:08 PM

BellaMente

USA
147 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2009 :  6:31:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This happens to me also when I am meditating and sometimes when I lay down to go to sleep. Lots of people that I have never seen before. I have no idea if it is a strange type of dream, scenery, or a undeveloped type of clairvoyance. It used to freak me out but I don't really pay attention to it any more.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2009 :  7:25:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What you are experiencing may be lower beings. Yogani explains lower and higher beings in his Spinal breathing. If you don't already have it, try to get it.. it is really good.
Many here have experienced lower and higher beings during meditation. The thing is to treat them like any other distractions (thoughts, emotions, noise) during meditation, and just go back to the mantra. They go away after a while.

You can check these topics for some info on lower and higher beings..
See if these topics can help:
Higher and Lower Beings...
Past Lives in Meditation
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=1422#10593
Go to Top of Page

BellaMente

USA
147 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2009 :  9:36:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh no now I'm freaked out again! Do people attract them or are they always there?
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2009 :  9:45:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bella,

I see that as tuning into one mind and seeing the many different manifestations of being, like a dream and nothing to worry about, it is just scenery back to the here and now of whatever you are doing.

Go to Top of Page

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  01:26:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,

Thanks for the replies, it was really helpful, Even i do the same thing treat them as distractions and continue the medidation.

Thanks
Raja
Go to Top of Page

BellaMente

USA
147 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  1:29:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's what I thought, but I have a fear of 'lower beings' and do not ever want to see them or hear them. I've read on here about possessions, astral snakes, leeches etc. etc. and that straight up scares the crap out of me! The people I see sometimes aren't really scary per se but at first it freaked me out. Over time I just ignored it, and it doesn't happen much now anyways. But if it is lower beings I don't want them to attach themselves to me or possess me or whatever happens. (I know fear attracts them so I have been working on surrounding myself with the love of God before my meditation, but that is even hard for me because I think I don't really know what love is. I have never received unconditional love or anything and I have realized that the love I'm used to is just conditional love and human attachment - I know for sure my heart chakra is closed, but I think it is trying to open because during meditation I feel pressure in that region, I hope it does and I hope that I learn what real love is when it opens...)
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2009 :  2:30:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
in respect to a lot of people's experiences; methods and opinions IMHO and according to my own experience most of these beings wether high or low are from within us... and there are some of those who are the real deal...

anyways according to my own experience and a few others.. the best way to let the whole thing finish "once and for all"; is to let go and surrender to God and let him take care of everything and just embrace the whole matter and let it be.

just be a witness understand and let the fear and the scenery and even the attack be no matter how gruesome it is if one is happening..

then suddenly you'll see how that lower being wether it's a black shade a low or high djinn or whatever it is it will melt in you and it will disappear and once that happens you'll experience a tremendous release... AHH!!

and i know that the fear and those negative vibes could be very much sometimes i've been there before and i flew away a lot of times in the past from facing these pockets of fear but never anymore... plus they are tools in the hand of ego...

practice without care and don't give the thing too much attention... cz the more you give it the more you feed it... plus in deep meditation none of these lower beings can come near... the plane of silence is far beyond their reach.

namaste,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2009 :  11:06:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by raja

Hi,

I do ajna chakra meditation everyday for 5 minutes, when i am in deep state i see some new faces mostly it will be ladies faces, i wont remmember seeing them any time before in my life, but i will clearly see there faces some times i'll see very beautiful ladies faces some times they will be scary.

What are they really mean?

Thanks
Raja

Hi Raja,
I've written about seeing faces at this link:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=6507

:)
OM SHANTI
TI
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000