New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2013 :  3:38:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

The Spanish edition of "Samyama" and the Arabic edition of "Diet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli" are out now and the channel links are being filled in as they become active.

You can find them, and all of the translated AYP books, here: http://www.aypsite.com/books.html#trans

Many thanks to all who are translating.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

apatride

New Caledonia
94 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2013 :  12:08:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit apatride's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
AYP is bringing me so much I'd like to pay it back in some way. Is there a need for French translation? I see that DM and SPB books are translated, and Tantra is pending. How does it work to propose full translation of others AYP books?
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2013 :  12:27:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by apatride

AYP is bringing me so much I'd like to pay it back in some way. Is there a need for French translation? I see that DM and SPB books are translated, and Tantra is pending. How does it work to propose full translation of others AYP books?

Hi Apatride:

Happy to hear you are finding AYP helpful on your path.

The person who is doing the French translation work for both website and books is Buffle37 (Didier). I don't know if he needs translation help, but he would likely welcome proofreading help. It is suggested to contact him directly via the forum email link on his profile page, and perhaps you can work something out.

Many thanks, and all the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2013 :  10:44:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Yogani
Self enquiry book is finished sent it today to Hachem.Please expect it edited and with covers in 2 weeks maximum
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2013 :  11:36:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

Dear Yogani
Self enquiry book is finished sent it today to Hachem.Please expect it edited and with covers in 2 weeks maximum

Bravo and thanks!

TGIIY
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2013 :  03:33:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
it seems currently there is no internet connection where Hachem lives in Syria...Ananda tried to call him too but lines are down...releasing his name into stillness

meanwhile already in ch.2 of Bhatki book
Go to Top of Page

chinmayo

Finland
67 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2013 :  06:10:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Yogani!

Is there already someone translating into Finnish?

I could start working on a book translating project soon if there is a need! I used to translate technical manuals from English to Finnish as a part of my previous job, so I should have some experience on that.

The translation project would also be a good spiritual practise.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2013 :  11:44:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by chinmayo

Hello Yogani!

I could start working on a book translating project soon if there is a need! I used to translate technical manuals from English to Finnish as a part of my previous job, so I should have some experience on that.

Hi chinmayo:

No, no one has done any translation work in Finnish so far. Any effort you would like to put in that direction will be much appreciated. Yes, as many here can confirm, translating the books can be like spiritual practice.

The best book to start with is Deep Meditation. It is the most popular AYP book by far. If you need any materials to help with that, please email me.

We are able to publish all translated books from here in the USA now and reach most of the world with distribution through Amazon and other channels. This does not prevent anyone from publishing and distributing in-country if so inclined. I can give you more details in email on how we go about the process. So contact me directly when you are ready for next steps.

Many thanks!

The guru is in you.

PS: For anyone interested, you can find all the translated AYP books listed here.

We are currently completing US editions with international distribution for French Tantra, Arabic Self-Inquiry, Czech Deep Meditation and Spinal Breathing Pranayama. Chinese Deep Meditation and Spinal Breathing Pranayama are in the works also. And more books in several languages will be coming in 2014. The listings will be updated soon for all of this. Lots of translation work going on these days, and we welcome more by anyone who would like to participate. Many thanks to all who are translating!

Go to Top of Page

chinmayo

Finland
67 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2013 :  11:53:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yogani

quote:
Originally posted by chinmayo

Hello Yogani!

Hi chinmayo:

No, no one has done any translation work in Finnish so far. Any effort you would like to put in that direction will be much appreciated. Yes, as many here can confirm, translating the books can be like spiritual practice.

The best book to start with is Deep Meditation. It is the most popular AYP book by far. If you need any materials to help with that, please email me.

Ok, sounds good! I will e-mail you when I'm ready to start working. I have quite relaxed schedule this coming month which means I would be able to start working on it soon.

Blessed love!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2013 :  11:26:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

We published 4 translated AYP books in paperback and ebook formats from the USA about a week ago, available through many channels around the world. Here are the landing pages:

Tantra (French)
Self-Inquiry (Arabic)
Deep Meditation (Czech -- in addition to existing in-country edition)
Spinal Breathing Pranayama (Czech -- in addition to existing in-country edition)

Links to these landing pages are also provided on the main books page under the corresponding titles, and in a separate list of international translations after the individual title listings.

The links on the landing pages are in the process of being activated as they become available.

Many thanks to all who have made these translations possible!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

chandi

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2013 :  2:56:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit chandi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Many thanks for the insights offered on this website! For me the information on self-pacing was most helpful!
Now I would like to participate. Is anybody working on the German book on Samyama? If not I would love to get started with it.
Who is working on the German website? I would like to get involved there, too.
Instead, I could also do the Romanian book on Deep Meditation. My native tongues are German and Romanian and I am a university-trained translator. Please let me know what is needed most!
I hope in my case the translation work will have no shaktipat effect as I have to do a lot of self-pacing already. At least reading works well for me right now. I am still reading the lessons - not through yet, I have found your website just about two weeks ago!
Please let me know how to proceed. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2013 :  4:27:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by chandi

Many thanks for the insights offered on this website! For me the information on self-pacing was most helpful!
Now I would like to participate. Is anybody working on the German book on Samyama? If not I would love to get started with it.
Instead, I could also do the Romanian book on Deep Meditation. My native tongues are German and Romanian and I am a university-trained translator. Please let me know what is needed most!
I hope in my case the translation work will have no shaktipat effect as I have to do a lot of self-pacing already. At least reading works well for me right now. I am still reading the lessons - not through yet, I have found your website just about two weeks ago!

Hi chandi:

Thanks much for your kind offer to assist with German and Romanian translations. Forum member "kashiraja" is the person who has been doing the translation work for the German AYP website and books. The books have been published in Germany by him, and not from here in the USA so far. I will send him an email with your offer and see if he would like some help with the Samyama book, which is the next one in line. He has been traveling in India this year, so it may take a while to catch up with him. Will let you know as soon as I hear from him. You may also contact him directly through the forum email here (click on his name above for an email link), or through the German website.

Regarding Romanian, there is no one doing translations there so far, and you can begin translating the Deep Meditation book any time you like. We can take care of the publishing from here, which can make it much easier for you. We do request that the translated book be formatted in a similar way as the English book. If you email me, I can send you text and template for that, and other information that might be helpful.

Thanks again, and all the best!

The guru is in you.

PS: And, yes, all of this is subject to your self-pacing for good spiritual progress with comfort and safety.

Go to Top of Page

kashiraja

Germany
19 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2013 :  6:31:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit kashiraja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by chandi

Hi Chandi,

thanks for your offer of help on the German translations. I am well under way with the translations and am working right now on publishing the Easy Lessons Book Part I in German the first part of which has already been published as ebook. The other parts will follow next months and the release of the paperback version will probably be in March or April.

I now even have found s.o. who is helping me in proofreading and does a very good job in doing so. Since I would like to do the translations of all the books and the website by myself I would suggest, you start the Romanian branch of this work.

Good luck!

If I could be in any assistance to you, let me know.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2013 :  11:35:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Yogani
Bhakti and Karma Yoga arabic translation was finished today.Hachem will be doing the editing soon.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2013 :  12:53:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Dear Yogani
Bhakti and Karma Yoga arabic translation was finished today.Hachem will be doing the editing soon.

Bravo!

We are ready to publish whenever you are.

Many thanks!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2014 :  05:45:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i am pleased to announce that 8 Limbs of Yoga in Arabic was finished today
Hachem working on editing
onwards
TGIIY
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2014 :  12:10:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

i am pleased to announce that 8 Limbs of Yoga in Arabic was finished today
onwards
TGIIY

Bravo!

It should be mentioned that the Arabic AYP Bhakti and Karma Yoga book was published recently.

And also the Chinese Deep Meditation book.

For links to all the translated AYP books, see here.

Many thanks to all our wonderful translators!

The guru is in you.

PS: For anyone interested in translating the AYP books, we are in a good position now to handle publishing from here in the USA, with distribution through Amazon and other sellers worldwide.

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2014 :  1:37:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

The Deep Meditation book Croatian translation is out. The landing page can be found here: http://www.aypsite.org/books-trans-...tian-dm.html

The channel links will be filling in over the next days and weeks.

Many thanks to Ayiram for the wonderful translation job!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Ayiram

88 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2014 :  3:34:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ayiram's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You, Yogani...

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2014 :  3:33:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

The "Eight Limbs of Yoga" book in Arabic is out.

The landing page is here:
http://www.aypsite.org/books-trans-...-8limbs.html

Links are being filled in on the landing page as they become available, and the front cover will be swapped for the back one in most of the paperback channels soon.

All of the AYP translations can be found here:
http://www.aypsite.org/books.html#trans

Many thanks to Maheswari and Hachem!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2014 :  04:02:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you Yogani, Hachem and Ananda
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 28 2014 :  06:09:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
today the last chapter of Retreats in arabic was finished
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 28 2014 :  08:15:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

today the last chapter of Retreats in arabic was finished

Thank you!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 28 2014 :  10:36:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 29 2014 :  02:06:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you Ananda for taking care of AYP website in arabic and publishing the links for the new books
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000