Yoga and Relationships
 Yoga and Relationships
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  2:08:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All:

For some time it has been on the agenda to add a forum category on "Yoga and Relationships."

So much of our time and energy in daily life is involved with others in one way or other, and there is no question that our spiritual practices can have a profound effect on all of our relationships. So now we have a place to discuss it.

The plan is to move relevant existing topics into this forum category on relationships that are currently scattered around the forums. If you can think of any, feel free to suggest the links here, so we can consider them for movement.

And, of course, new topics are encouraged. I hope we see many new discussions here on the influence of spiritual practices and experiences in our relationships -- people, places, creatures, things, etc. And most importantly with our Self, which is the underlying relationship that illuminates all others.

Many thanks to all for your thoughtful contributions to the AYP forums over the years!

The guru is in you.

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  3:11:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow why didn't we think of this before?!

Relationships are one of the most testing things, I've found, on the path. Especially family and close friends.

Thanks Yogani. Good idea.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2008 :  5:14:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Scott.

As you can see, we found quite a few topics to move here. I am sure there are more.

It turns out we have been discussing relationships from many angles for years here in the forums. It has just been spread all over the place.

Now it is in one place.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

HappinessForYou

India
9 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2013 :  06:44:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit HappinessForYou's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think thats a really interesting topic about yoga and relationships.
Go to Top of Page

Devadasi

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2014 :  11:01:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Devadasi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
you are absolutely true.. due to lack of discussion boards its become tough to share the knowledge. I appreciate your initiation in stating the thread for Yoga and Relationships. Thanks AYP for being a platform for this..
Go to Top of Page

Devadasi

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2014 :  11:50:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Devadasi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've been researching, practicing and teaching the ancient Indian sciences of Ayurveda, Yoga, Tips for Sacred Sex and Tantra in everyday life for the past over 3 decades.

I'm not sure, if anybody know how Tantra Yoga help as the best healingways..
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000