Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 orgasm through only mental stimulation (male)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

faust

Sweden
3 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2008 :  10:51:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit faust's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all!
I have been interested in spiritual matters for almost 1½ year now, and am a big fan of the AYP booklet series.
Progress is slow due to that self discipline low, but the interest keeps growing stronger and I will hopefully kick of a stronger trend during a 10-day meditation retreat in about a month.

As everyone else, I am of course a very special snowflake and there is always some strange stuff going on.
I just wonder if you would put some labels on one thing for starters from your yogic perspective (chakra, prana, bhakti etc)
It goes something like this:

During a time of sexual abstinence, I thought some filthy thoughts and could feel the lower parts responding.
I continued, and mentally pretended to feel a real intercourse (I mean exactly my perception of the feeling in the penis).
It worked! The energy build-up in the penis and tension in the muscles in my body became stronger and stronger until I flexed the PC-muscle and that set of the orgasm.
It took pretty long time but it was worth it, almost better than live, and totally better that masturbation with a hand!
So, I thought, perhaps it is just a one time experience? I decided to try it one more time, and the same thing happened.
Then I realized it would work whenever I wanted, so I have done it a total of five times up to now.

It took time and hard concentration, everytime my mind got distracted, the level got lower.
The attention must be fixed on pretending to feel the stimulation, and at the same time visualizing something arousing to keep the flow.
I don't really know how to put it, but the orgasm felt "clean and undistracted".

Do you think this practise could be helpful in any way to the spritual path and in what way?
What is actually happening?
Does anyone else have similar experiences and wants share some information?
How can I practise to make it better and/or faster?

Thank you for reading, and I would love to hear your reflections on this topic!

Edited by - faust on Apr 17 2008 10:51:43 AM

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2008 :  12:17:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi faust and welcome to the forum!

Sounds like you are discovering that the energy goes where your mind goes! That's great! I have the same experiences and can now easily go off in a pure energy orgasm if I'd like. But I seldom do. If I do it would only be to let go of some steam. Otherwise I'm more into preserving and cultivating the energy and keep to a pre-orgasmic state.

What happens if you - just before you reach all the way to orgasm - do the root lock and push the energy up your spine?

If you want to know more, please read the tantra lessons here at the site! http://www.aypsite.org/TantraDirectory.html

Edited by - emc on Apr 17 2008 12:19:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2008 :  7:39:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Faust,

When you write "orgasm" are you saying you had a non-ejaculatory orgasm or one with ejaculation?

A
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2008 :  7:57:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I experimented with something similar once. Just by moving energy around my sacral chakra area I almost got to orgasm.

Try meditating on your breath at first. Every once in a while, bring your attention from your breath to your entire body, then once you feel really relaxed, focus on your lower belly area, and feel the sexual energy, and then follow that energy with your breath. You just have to let whatever "pleasure energy" guide. By focusing purely on the feeling, your body tunes into that "frequency", your breathing will probably quicken if you let it, it should deepen too. Don't force this though. There's no thinking involved, just feeling.
Go to Top of Page

faust

Sweden
3 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2008 :  8:19:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit faust's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
To emc:
Thank you! I have been observing this forum for a while but never contributed with anything. I have almost only questions
How quickly can you go from non-aroused to pure energy orgasm?
About the root lock, that sounds like it could give a nice effect, I will most certainly try it.
Does the upwards energy pushing automatically come from performing root lock, or should I slide my attention in the spine upwards from the root?

To Anthem11:
Hi!
It was like a "long orgasm", followed by ejaculation. The ejaculation felt "avoidable" though, I could choose when it would occur. The first time it wasn't rythmic, but more like peeing...

be happy!
Go to Top of Page

faust

Sweden
3 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2008 :  8:25:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit faust's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Diveneis and thank you!
I will try doing it that way the next time, without visualization, and without pretending to have intercourse.
Perhaps those to things are not necessary when there is enough inner silence?
Go to Top of Page

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2008 :  9:48:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Honestly, I just did it cuz I had a stiffy while meditating. Haha, oh man, how easy it is to complicate something as simple as enlightenment.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2008 :  06:55:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Faust, a couple of seconds! Ejaculating fluids and all... (but you added (male) in the topic heading, so I better inform you that I am female... I know it can work the same though for a male).

Try your ways with the root lock!

Good luck!

Edited by - emc on Apr 18 2008 06:56:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

Tamashi

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2015 :  11:01:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have done this as well.
Go to Top of Page

Eduardo

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2018 :  09:52:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
emc, is that a 'one and done" type thing where it is a full Ejaculation and afterwards you lose arousal and capacity to ejaculate more? Can you control the degree/amount to which you ejaculate?

I can very often go (in anout 10 seconds and without any physical stimulation) from completely unaroused to ejaculating about a teaspoon of a thin milky white ptostate fluid, or sometimes a partial normal ejaculation but I never go "past the point of no return" into a full ejaculation or lose my erection or arousal. I also usually prefer to stay below a full ejaculatiin anyway to avoid losing energy, but the idea of going all the way using only my mind when I choose is a turn on. Any tips to get there?

I should add that I can also have hour long sessions of continuous or multi dry orgasms without touch that can instantly begin whenever I choose, as well as be multi orgasmic for as long as I wish with a partner without ejaculating. I think maybe all that training works against my new goal. I don't want to trade skills, just add the other extreme of the spectrum.

Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by emc

Faust, a couple of seconds! Ejaculating fluids and all... (but you added (male) in the topic heading, so I better inform you that I am female... I know it can work the same though for a male).

Try your ways with the root lock!

Good luck!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000