Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Voice in the head
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2008 :  11:20:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,
The ringing in both ears nevers stops. If I laugh, my head becomes hot. My hands tingle most of the time and I can get my tongue almost to stage 2..

Here is what I did for this morning's practice session:
1) Held my hands in prayer posture and prayed to God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. I said I was grateful for the love, protection, abundance, strength, inner vision and perfect health. I've discovered that being grateful is more powerful than asking for things. I also thanked them for sending healing to a diabetic lady with a herniated disk whom I corresponded with on a forum recently.

2) I did the Breath of Fire for 5 minutes. (similar to bellows breath)
I used the Venus hand lock.

3) I did spinal breathing, Yogani classic style, for 5 minutes. I was getting quite a bit of heat in my head and upper body. The heat balls kind of follow my attention up and down my spine. I was feeling particularily clear and attentive today for some reason.

4) I relaxed for 1 minute and then started the "i am" mantra. For this, I put all my fingers together so they all touch each other on each hand and then I touched the two hands together. My reasoning is that touching all the fingers to the thumb on each hand completes the pathways/ciruit for each side, and then touching the hands together would complete the left and right pathways/circuits of the body.

On the very first "i am", which I sent from the heart, it sounded like a whole choir had kicked in and was singing the "i am". Then I heard this voice, talking rapidly coming from the medula center of my head. I listened to it and the voice was praying to God at a mile a minute. I could hear the words flowing into a stream directly to an area of bright colors, like a carnival of glowing tents, structures and other things.

I listened to the voice and it was saying things like this:
"Although I feel alone in the world and the loneliness never ends you are always with me and give me courage and strength and neverending blessings for my life is but a shadow of the meek that thereby abide in the comfort of the light..." and on and on, at about 120 words a minute or faster with no breaks.

I started to cry. I was engulfed in tingles and waves coming up from the back of my heart going upwards. Who was this voice? It sort of sounded like me. Who was praying? It sounded very lonely. Why did the words stream into the wonderful glowing scene, like a neverending thread of connection?

I shut it all down and grabbed a kleenex, composed myself and tried to meditate again. The voice was still there, so was the scene but the scene was getting bigger, wider and clearer. It felt like the words prayed themselves into heaven or some majestic dimension.

I tried to meditate with strict mantra repetition but I was not succeeding anymore. I could not ignore the voice nor the scene. I ended up just sitting there for a while, trying to grasp what was happening. I was kind of amazed. I mean, I've heard voices before when a spirit or an astral being said a phrase or two to me, but I've never heard a rapid continuous stream of prayerful words from one source directed towards and opening up some scene that resembled 'heaven' or some other plane.

I didn't want to listen to the stream of words, not really, it was so lonely yet it wasn't lonely. It was powerful and potent. I felt apprehensive about the whole thing but at the same time I was awe-struck.

The voice is still there. The scene is still there. I'm just ignoring it right now. Even as I write this... but deep down inside, I want to go back and melt into the words and let them carry me away to see where they will lead. When I just think of it, my eyes start to get teary.

Has anyone else here experienced hearing continuous streams of one or more voices? If so, what was your experience like?

TI

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2008 :  10:05:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi TI:

See here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=3551#30918

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2008 :  10:10:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

earthwayexperience

Sweden
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2016 :  05:22:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit earthwayexperience's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello
I'm my experience the voice is the "higher self". There had been so much static in our minds we could not hear it before. It comes as a shock to hear it for the first time.
Over time this voice has become a friend in times when I needed one :-)

So cool to find those site...finally..to hear of others with similar happenings...energy rashes...etc! :-)
Go to Top of Page

dinsfrie

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2017 :  10:39:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey,

Just wanted to say I too experienced a voice. In the very beginning of my practice (almost 7 years ago), I was holding my newborn and meditating. I was imagining myself one with Jesus on the cross. All of a sudden, I felt a powerful feeling in my brain, like an ocean of electricity (it seemed huge) and I heard a voice say "close to us". I took it to be the Trinity, but who knows. Since then I've had some experiences with hearing sounds, seeing things, etc. but this one still feels like the most powerful. I really like your experience though, Tibetan_Ice.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000