Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Vajroli / Ejaculation - Report & Questions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2007 :  6:43:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Hello All,

My Tantric practices (100% solo, recently) continue to proceed in a way that seem exceptionally positive, to me.

The primary "major gain" in recent months, is that there seems to be a 1:1 correlation between (Tantric) sexual stimulation (<-- currently the only kind I do) and an immediate and significant increase in bodily ecstasy, primarily in the realm of my (upper, just to be clear ... ;-) ) head.

This includes feelings of exceptional pleasure / ecstasy, an increased sense of spaciousness, and (much of the time) an increase in *very* bright light (with my eyes closed).

This tells me that not only are things proceeding well spiritually, but also (difficult to separate the two, these days ;-) ) neuro-physiologically.

One of the more unique, and seemingly powerful effects of Tantric practice, is the secretion of a very distinct nectar. Usually it seems to be coming directly from my tongue (i.e. "ejaculating" from the front third or so of my tongue) - but at other times, is clearly dripping down from above the soft palate - and in kechari, it is "received" above the soft palate in (what seem to me to be) "copious" (i.e. "a lot!") quantities.

QUESTION #1

In my readings on Amrita / "Nectar", I have never heard of tongue secretions. Is anyone here A. Familiar with this, and/or B. Experiencing this also? Any thoughts? (It seems to be "all good" - just curious!)

My ejaculations have gotten fewer and farther between - and I haven't tracked them exactly - but general time-frame has been maybe once every sixty to ninety days. However, I do experience, in almost every practice session, pre-ejaculatory fluid -- which has always been the case for me, when sexually aroused - and which I chalk up to "bio-individuality".

Even though (per college biology classes, and my hopefully accurate memory ;-) ) this pre-ejaculatory fluid contains semen, I personally do not detect any sense of energy loss from allowing release / flow of a fair amount of this fluid (total amount is seemingly still much less than full ejaculation). It's also (probably) pertinent to note that this fluid is not necessarily connected with any energetic or physiological aspects of orgasm (i.e. no spasms, no writhing / moving in ecstasy, etc.)

QUESTION #2

Can anyone "confirm or deny" my preliminary conclusion that there probably isn't enough energetic loss (if any), to be concerned with, here? (Related to flow of pre-ejaculatory fluid.)

Finally, every so often - after at least thirty days, and to date, less than ninety days (since I've never gone beyond that, in terms of time between ejaculatory orgasms) - I experience a phenomenon similar - but not necessarily identical to - the dreaded "blue balls" (the male body's way of reaffirming that it needs sex "at all times" ;-) :o) - by causing the testicles to ache, become hot, often swell, and sometimes take on a bit of a blue hue -- hence the name.)

This condition (whether "blue balls", or what I am experiencing - which may be this condition, or a natural / individual variant) can be very uncomfortable - but usually passes within a time frame ranging from several hours, to a full day or more (but usually not much beyond that).

My symptoms are: testicles are swollen, achy, hot - and I feel almost a bit ill; a little weak, out of sorts, etc.

Normally, I would think, "Aha! - Infection" - except that ejaculation (usually once, sometimes twice within a few hours seems to be needed), and in rare cases an ibuprofen tablet or two -- seems to fix it (symptoms disappear entirely) -- and symptoms don't return for (usually) several months - and can be "fixed" just as quickly. I do recognize, though, that it's possible that I could have a long-term, low-grade infection which becomes symptomatic, every so often. My Doctor has virtually shrugged, and basically said, "Yeah, could be an infection - here's a scrip for some antibiotics; and be sure to ejaculate a couple of times a week - an active prostate is a happy prostate!" <--- direct quote; funny guy, my doctor .... (rolling eyes)).

I only took the antibiotics once, and couldn't tell if they helped, or not (symptoms go away within one to three days, whether I take them or not) -- and I respectfully disagree with him, that that much ejaculation is needed (per experience, and thousands of years of teachings on yogic health).

It's also pertinent to note that I comfortably experience the dynamic that Yogani has mentioned - that the energy indeed flows "both ways" - and that an ejaculation or two, every two to three months at the most frequent - does not, in any way (seemingly) "mess up my yoga".

QUESTION #3

Does all this seem optimal (related to ejaculation), given my physiology, energy experience and inclinations - or does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts?

If needed / "indicated", I could endure the discomfort until it fades on its own (which sometimes takes two to three days, in my case) - if there is a major reason to do so --- meaning: I could either further extend my time between ejaculations, and/or presumably get to a point where I simply never ejaculate (I can have orgasms without ejaculation, no problem).

QUESTION #4

Is there any yogic benefit to either never ejaculating, or doing so as infrequently as possible (or, per what I believe I understand, per the lessons -- are relatively infrequent ejaculations such as I have described -- just about as good, or as good?)

Thanks very much - any and all input is most welcome!

Peace & Namaste,

Kirtanman

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2007 :  03:08:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[quote
QUESTION #4

Is there any yogic benefit to either never ejaculating, or doing so as infrequently as possible (or, per what I believe I understand, per the lessons -- are relatively infrequent ejaculations such as I have described -- just about as good, or as good?)

Kirtanman

[/quote]
Hi Kirtanman,
I don't speak from experience. But since infrequent ejaculations seem to be your norm without contriving it, it is good for you. The idea, I understand, is to arrive at this, without forcing it. It preserves the 'ojas'; while ejaculating too frequently expends it, causing dissipation of prana, and on a gross level, causes early aging of the organism/person.
Go to Top of Page

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2007 :  07:59:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm beginning to wonder if it's really the actual physical semen that has anything to do with the beginning of the enlightenment process. This is just my opinion, and is in not way meant to contradict anyone; but I don't know many sex crazed teenagers that have problems with energy levels or premature aging symptoms. I was wondering if it has more to do with the actual PC Muscle and less to do with the fluids, since the PC Muscle extends from the base of the spine (coccyx), to the pubic bone. And I'm curious if it's the maturity of the actual muscle or possible contraction that stimulates the tip of the spine to produce the beginning symptoms of the Kundalini Awakening. Or more aptly the conscious perception of the skeletal system that creates a sort of magnetism that stimulates the muscular system, since the skeletal system comes first.

I agree that the sexual impulse will eventually give way to bliss and love once the energy moves upward, but I seriously question the validity of the saturation of the blood with seminal fluid or the magnetizing of the actual spinal fluid at the onset of Kundalini/Prana Perception. Not that this isn't the case, it very well may be, but there are so many theories regarding this subject that it's obvious that scientific research is needed and no one really knows if this is what's actually happening within the body.

But in order to understand the path of prana than there has to be a connection between (asanas) beginning with the base, or the muscular skeletal system, with the other more evolved systems such as the circulatory, respiratory, nervous systems and not just the respiratory to nervous system. It's almost like the beginning path of the Kundalini is missing or if there is a gap, between the skeletal and muscular system to the other bodily systems or it may just be in my mind:

For example, people of the left hand path can raise the sexual energy with ejaculation of the semen. White Tantrists don't ejaculate, but raise the sexual energy throughout the body, as do Gnostic's, but have a more balanced view toward ejaculation versus orgasm. Whereas, within Taoism, it's possible to spasm, orgasm, but retain the actual seminal fluids.

Again, I realize that the base sexual desire eventually leads to the subtle perception, once the "energy reaches higher meridian points within the body", where this process becomes less important, but there are many contradictions to the beginning coursing's, or the actual mechanics, behind the process.

I dunno, my musing isn't meant to go against AYP Practices and yogani is going with the assumption that people have already performed asanas or layed the ground work in order to stimulate the bodies base systems (muscular skeletal system), before they venture toward more advanced practices of prana perception through the respitory, nervous, and other systems and there is no need to explain the nuts and bolts, since the practices work. (This is what my Kundalini has done to me, yogani, turned me into an analytical mess with the need to deduce everything to its bare essentials: LOL).

So, I think that more research is needed in this area to truly understand what's going on, since so many Spiritual Traditions contradict one another and we all have the same bodily systems.

Anyway, this is my opinion, which may change over time and I must have done a gazillion edits, LOL:

VIL

Edited by - VIL on Jan 22 2007 09:07:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2007 :  5:32:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
QUESTION #2

Can anyone "confirm or deny" my preliminary conclusion that there probably isn't enough energetic loss (if any), to be concerned with, here? (Related to flow of pre-ejaculatory fluid.)

I personally didnt experience any energetic loss with the pre-ejaculatory fluid. But I found that with perfect abstinence (no tantra at all), there are more frequent wet dreams. With tantra and the pre-fluid, the wet dreams are less frequent. Dont know if this is true in general.
Go to Top of Page

JDH

USA
331 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2010 :  7:57:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Kirtanman,

I'm bumping this post since I have a lot of similar questions right now. I just started getting the "head orgasms" and since it is so pleasurable I'm also wondering about balancing tantric practices with brahmacharya. I like reading your posts since you're very open about your experiences, and I was hoping you might share your story of how this has all played out for you after 3 more years of practice.

Thanks!
JDH

P.S. I agree that pre-ejaculatory fluid has little to no pranic loss.
Go to Top of Page

delta33

Canada
100 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2010 :  7:53:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit delta33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
many thx to all who post here.. it's interesting to hear of your experiences along the path

i've been single for a few (3) years and loosely practicing tantra techniques (solo) learned on aypsite.. here are a few of my observations:

- i try to make things intense quickly (just my personality)
- then i play the wave between orgasm and abatement of intensity
- my tongue rolls back into kerchari mudra.. when this happens the sexual intensity to the genitals reduces, and i start to feel a bit of fire in my spine.. it's easy to lose sexual interest at this point (back to maintaining intensity)
- at this point i start doing stomach lifts.. there's probably a fancy name for this, but whatever.. it just happens.. sometimes the lifts go really deep, including muscles around the pubic bone area
- sooner or later i get right to the edge and use the fingers-on-perineum holdback method
- i breathe in through the nose, drawing the energy up my spine
- i breathe out through my mouth, letting the energy rain down back on my head
- end game is usually a dry orgasm, pressing hard into the perineum, breathing up&down.. sometimes a few drops of semen escape

now, i used to consider all this a FAILURE (there is orgasm after all); however:

lately afterwards, i just lay in corpse pose and there is all kinds of energy tingles running through the core of my body, running up my spine, exploding out my heart/chest.. it's very interesting and lasts about 20 minutes

looking in the mirror afterwards, my eyes are very shiny.. i also look younger than my age (when i'm not growing a beard that is)

oddly enough, i've felt nothing past the heart chakra (so far at least).. although sometimes there's a very brief flash of white behind closed eyes.. it's not very consistent though

not sure what it all means, but thought you might find it interesting

cheers!

Go to Top of Page

taotanvir

India
21 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2018 :  03:50:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Delta333,

How do you press into the perineum? Pelvic contractions (butt squeezing) or the finger pressing on the million dollar point?

Don't you see semen in the urine immediately after a dry orgasm?

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000