Enlightenment Milestones
 Love
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Timo

Germany
7 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2024 :  3:58:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

lately I experienced lots of love and ecstasy in my heart (espiacially during my practise time).

Where/What is the difference between ecstasy/Kundalini flowing in the heart and outpouring of divine love?

I don?t experience lots of merging of stillness and ecstasy, bc I have no witness yet, so I don?t think these is outpouring of divine love. But actually it is feeling like this, it radiates out into the world and is some form of love.

I think there is no answer to this for the mind, but maybe someone wants to share his experiences with the difference of ecstasy in heart and outpouring of divine love.

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2024 :  01:59:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I don't experience lots of merging of stillness and ecstasy, bc I have no witness yet, so I don't think these is outpouring of divine love. But actually it is feeling like this, it radiates out into the world and is some form of love.

I think there is no answer to this for the mind, but maybe someone wants to share his experiences with the difference of ecstasy in heart and outpouring of divine love.

You currently experience it in practice and in real life, radiating out into the world, like you say. You are developing witness if you find yourself questioning thoughts in real time. Keep up your disciplined practice, sensations naturally flow through the heart radiating in all directions.. Early in my AYP practices, my family life was volatile; the purification episodes were common, and each day had emotional elements. Silence would quietly 'step in' in many instances that words would have ruined; I learned to love myself and set up boundaries. I learned to forgive and to lead with love. Needless to say, because of my practices and rising inner silence, because of time, and a lot of hard work by all, life stabilized. We still have challenges but also many blessings, and our partnership is solid. Results may vary, of course.

Music, a sad or a good story makes my eyes water and throat tighten, that is outpouring of love. A simple smile multiplies, talk about radiance. If you raise children to love, especially themselves, you can change the world! Earth is going to need all the help it can get.

It sounds as if good things are happening, and that you should keep on trucking, Timo.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2024 :  9:28:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

quote:
I don't experience lots of merging of stillness and ecstasy, bc I have no witness yet, so I don't think these is outpouring of divine love. But actually it is feeling like this, it radiates out into the world and is some form of love.

You currently experience it in practice and in real life, radiating out into the world, like you say. You are developing witness if you find yourself questioning thoughts in real time. Keep up your disciplined practice, sensations naturally flow through the heart radiating in all directions.. Early in my AYP practices, my family life was volatile; the purification episodes were common, and each day had emotional elements. Silence would quietly 'step in' in many instances that words would have ruined; I learned to love myself and set up boundaries. I learned to forgive and to lead with love. Needless to say, because of my practices and rising inner silence, because of time, and a lot of hard work by all, life stabilized. We still have challenges but also many blessings, and our partnership is solid. Results may vary, of course.

Music, a sad or a good story makes my eyes water and throat tighten, that is outpouring of love. A simple smile multiplies, talk about radiance. If you raise children to love, especially themselves, you can change the world! Earth is going to need all the help it can get.

It sounds as if good things are happening, and that you should keep on trucking, Timo.

This is soooo beautiful Dogboy!
Go to Top of Page

Deer

Indonesia
26 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2024 :  10:41:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Deer's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for this post, Timo. I often question this too. Thank you for sharing your insight and encouragement, Dogboy!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000