Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Undiscovered/New erogenous zone in men?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogic_scenary

India
11 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2023 :  7:10:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have no idea if this is out there somewhere, but recently I had a lot of energy stuck in my balls. So I figured massaging them would be beneficial and it was, but in the process I also orgasmed(without ejaculation).

Not from massaging my balls, but right in the middle where they divide. If one pushes a bit through the skin in the middle and behind the skin, there is a sensitive area. And on massaging the same, one can orgasm.

It's a whole body orgasm, where there is no loss of prana, but also a bit weird, but there is definitely bliss involved and one doesn't feel burnt out(this happens to me when I orgasm via blocking method).

I don't know how one becomes sensitive in this area(maybe when aroused? Or through purification practices? Semen retention? All of the previous?), but I've tried this 3 times now (works only once per day) and it has worked all the same everytime.

It's like a female orgasm and it is quite intense(though the intensity may vary from person to person or situation to situation) , and I think the sensitive area I'm talking is the area where the vagina is in women.

Edited by - yogic_scenary on Jun 18 2023 7:18:08 PM

interpaul

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2023 :  07:28:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This sounds like you are massaging your prostate. People can have orgasms with or without ejaculation by stimulating this area either through external pressure or with a finger inserted in the anus. Unfortunately there is "nothing new under the sun"
Go to Top of Page

yogic_scenary

India
11 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2023 :  09:52:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah you're probably right.
Either way I like and prefer it.
It's energising and blissful and there is no ejaculation or loss of prana, I even shake.
Have your cake and eat it too I guess...

Edited by - yogic_scenary on Jun 20 2023 4:18:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

TensorTympani

USA
69 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2023 :  2:50:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi there! I don't think it's the prostate and I agree that it might be the area where a vagina would have been if we had developed into women. I discovered the same spot a while ago and it's clearly distinct from the sensations in the prostate.

I have more spots like this. For instance the abdominal wall muscle 1-2 inches below the navel, and basically any spot on the lower spine, especially the sacrum (that it is the bone of the spine and not any muscles around the spine). Already very light pressure with a finger on these spots can "do the job".

I am pretty certain that my sensitivity there is a direct consequence of AYP practices. So it's very interesting for me to hear that somebody else discovered independently one of "my new spots"

Great scenery, indeed
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2023 :  02:37:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In the human body the whole pelvis area is packed with nerve endings, between the genitalia, the perineum, and the anus, so it is no wonder any intentional touch will arouse. If you are connecting at the perineum, this is the root chakra, also base of your penis as it enters into the pelvis. It is also the neighborhood of the prostate that, in some bodies or body positions, may be close to this patch of flesh. It is also the home of our “magic egg” that, through yoga practice, may one day hatch and propel us to liberation.

If you are touching the testicles, this is a man’s spiritual fuel that our practices draw upon. If you are touching the pubic bone, you are (in some ways) connecting to your feminine self, as this is where your clitoris would be. It is also the location of the second chakra. It is a very pleasant place for this yogi too.

As a yogi matures it becomes less about chasing sensation and more about witnessing the mind quieted within, and discovering the paradox of “amplified silence”. If one can reside in this place, sensations and purification happens of its own accord. In a conscious moment, I often will self inquire “where is the silence here?” and sure enough the answer always follows I believe my spiritual system knowing better than my random thoughts on how to prepare my egg for hatching. I am trying to get out of the way and be quiet, and watch what happens afterwards.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000