Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Practices when in the kundalini process?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

the-l

Sweden
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2019 :  04:01:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've been in the kundalini process for a little over a year now, after having a profound activation/kundalini experience during meditation.
I have spontaneous kriyas, mudras, vocalizations and stronger emotional responses than I used to. I'm sensitive to all sensory input, such as music, smells, temperatures etc... but I'm adapting!

I know a lot of people who have spontaneous activations want it to stop or go away, but I don't. I feel like "ok, so what now?" I don't have a practice at the moment - I don't meditate much anymore since it triggers kriyas.. but maybe that's the wrong reaction? I do yoga semi-regularly, which also makes me have kriyas.
Of course I'd love to find a guru to guide me, but it doesn't seem like that's happening right now.

I'd love to hear all about what practices you have been doing after having activated kundalini!

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2019 :  10:41:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi the-I,

Welcome to the forums!

That is great to hear that you have experienced a kundalini awakening. Once kundalini awakens, it does not necessarily remain active forever. In other words, it can go back to sleep and need to be re-awakened. This happened in my case. So, it is best to establish a daily yoga practice, in order to work with and assist the process of awakening, over the long term. The journey from an energetic awakening to enlightenment is a long one, so there is a great deal of work to do if you are considering completing the whole path.

The AYP main lessons describe the best possible set of spiritual practices that you can do on a daily basis. They will guide you right through the journey of awakening step-by-step, in a very practical way. They begin here at lesson 10. The written lessons are completely free at the moment.

If you want to follow the main lessons, with access to the lesson additions, audio of both lessons and additions and access to all of the books in read-mode and audio mode, then you can join AYP Plus. There is a monthly subscription for that. It helps others as well, by helping to keep the free lessons, and this forum, available for everyone. The link for that is here.

If you are interested in finding AYP teachers to support you on the path, we run many retreats and trainings around the world now, mostly in Europe, and also in the USA and Thailand. Links for those events can be found here.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000