Enlightenment Milestones
 Physical signs of an enlightened man/woman
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nullo

Yugoslavia
4 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2018 :  05:29:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I read recently Glenn Morris' book "Path Notes of an American Ninja Master". In it, after describing his fairly rough kundalini awakening, he goes on describing the physical characteristics one obtains after surviving that experience.

These are in synthesis:
1) An inch or more of glowing corona around the body that is particularly evident and bright radiating around the head.
2) Very slow breath. Efficient metabolism.
3) The saliva is sweet to the taste like honey.
4) The heart rate is quite slow and body temperature remains below normal.
5) Rejuvenation of the endocrine system. Harder bones.
6) Staying near such a person will kick your body's electrical system in overdrive. Often this feeling of higher energy results in sexual arousal. One has to learn to tune down this energy in order to interact normally with others.
This energy accelerates healing of self and others.
7) Body movement is very controlled and efficient.
8) Surprising strength regardless of size.
9) Calm and balanced regardless of conditions.

For advanced practitioneers: is this true in your experience?

p.s. As this is my first post, I would like to thank Yogani and all of you for sharing your knowledge and for giving me the inspiration to return to a consistent meditation practice.

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2018 :  11:15:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Nullo

Hi,

I read recently Glenn Morris' book "Path Notes of an American Ninja Master". In it, after describing his fairly rough kundalini awakening, he goes on describing the physical characteristics one obtains after surviving that experience.

These are in synthesis:
1) An inch or more of glowing corona around the body that is particularly evident and bright radiating around the head.
2) Very slow breath. Efficient metabolism.
3) The saliva is sweet to the taste like honey.
4) The heart rate is quite slow and body temperature remains below normal.
5) Rejuvenation of the endocrine system. Harder bones.
6) Staying near such a person will kick your body's electrical system in overdrive. Often this feeling of higher energy results in sexual arousal. One has to learn to tune down this energy in order to interact normally with others.
This energy accelerates healing of self and others.
7) Body movement is very controlled and efficient.
8) Surprising strength regardless of size.
9) Calm and balanced regardless of conditions.

For advanced practitioneers: is this true in your experience?

p.s. As this is my first post, I would like to thank Yogani and all of you for sharing your knowledge and for giving me the inspiration to return to a consistent meditation practice.

What does he say kundalini is?
Go to Top of Page

Nullo

Yugoslavia
4 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2018 :  09:29:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jonesboy

What does he say kundalini is?

Very similar to how it's described here in AYP, except he was not aware of what it was, so he had a rough period of kundalini symptoms after a period of very intense meditation and energy work.

Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2018 :  09:02:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you.

What people talk about with the buzzing, itching, the big blast of energy and all that is you waking up to energy. The bad symptoms that people often report is the energy hitting on issues and fears what is also called obstructions. The more fear you have of the experience the bigger the symptoms.

Meditation is about silence of mind, energy work is about working with that energy to hit on those obstructions. Silence allows for the mind to easily let go of the issues and fears that is brought up by the energy work.

Kundalini is you, you are that energy, that energy is consciousness but it is a step by step process to realizing that.

Many of the things he mentions is brought about by a mind that is silent. The stronger bones and increased strength is not something I would agree with.

The sexual energy is what the other person is feeling. It is how you are relating to the energy hitting upon your issues and fears. It is not the guy sending out sexual energy. It is also part of the process. First you feel the energy moving along hitting upon obstructions, over time that energy begins to feel good, sexual. Over time that feeling goes away by letting go and not grasping at it.. As a matter of fact you only really feel the energy if it is hitting upon obstructions. If it is flowing through there is nothing to feel at higher levels.

Always willing to discuss in more details.

All the best,

Tom
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000