Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 how can i find a spiritual enough partner?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

greatmirror

Japan
6 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2018 :  02:34:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit greatmirror's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hey there, im stuck there. im from Japan, and there are a few ppl
who's into spirituality so how did you all find partners? thanks.

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2018 :  09:18:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum. Your practice will attract the right partner to you.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2018 :  9:44:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The gateway is through your right actions, disciplined practice, and the brightness of your smile and eyes.
Go to Top of Page

greatmirror

Japan
6 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2018 :  9:45:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit greatmirror's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jusmail

Welcome to the forum. Your practice will attract the right partner to you.

thanks for replying. your words are so simple and the basic of basic of the universal law. but i really wanted it prob. i appreciate it.
sometimes we need long patience, besides, the more inpatient the longer it would be coz the universe's teaching what patience is well
Go to Top of Page

greatmirror

Japan
6 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2018 :  04:52:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit greatmirror's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

The gateway is through your right actions, disciplined practice, and the brightness of your smile and eyes.

yes sir! thanks for your encouragement. disciplines are like super interesting game to make harmony among my mind, body, soul! and yes, smiling is so profound. this interface called "face" can express a million type of emotions. and not only that but also we can perceive the slight difference. so bright smile has the greatest power to attract ppl
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2018 :  07:57:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi greatmirror,

You may find similar oriented people in Yoga/meditation courses, retreats and practice groups (you may want to create your own AYP group if there are none available locally and if you so desire).

All the best!
Go to Top of Page

greatmirror

Japan
6 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2018 :  7:23:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit greatmirror's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Will Power

Hi greatmirror,

You may find similar oriented people in Yoga/meditation courses, retreats and practice groups (you may want to create your own AYP group if there are none available locally and if you so desire).

All the best!

thank you so much! i didnt know that there were groups and communities here. im a newbie. i'll tryna look for some groups that seem to be interesting
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2018 :  09:06:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are welcome greatmirror
Go to Top of Page

greatmirror

Japan
6 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2018 :  11:28:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit greatmirror's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Will Power

You are welcome greatmirror

thanks for the kind word. speaking of will-power, i have read bout it that it was like muscles. the more we use it, the more it gets tired. but to avoid the fatigue, making minor decisions daily habits. then we can use the will-power more productively
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2018 :  06:54:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
in your smile i see a thousand and one stars
in your heart a yearning to know the one
in your walk the many lives born out in step

a recognition a memory of love
a moment when peace becomes known
in two we become one strands on a lace
beads on the mala from finger to thumb

when i seek you there you are
in every being that walks upon this earth
when i find a life to share not to take
but to give in loving kind

Go to Top of Page

greatmirror

Japan
6 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2018 :  08:43:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit greatmirror's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kumar ul islam

in your smile i see a thousand and one stars
in your heart a yearning to know the one
in your walk the many lives born out in step

a recognition a memory of love
a moment when peace becomes known
in two we become one strands on a lace
beads on the mala from finger to thumb

when i seek you there you are
in every being that walks upon this earth
when i find a life to share not to take
but to give in loving kind

umm so poetic. thanks anyway. that means simply "just be" i dont know
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2018 :  11:56:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
your love will attract love
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000