Bhakti and Karma Yoga
 Bhakti marga and Amaroli
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rajat

India
1 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2018 :  10:08:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Radhey Radhey!!
I want to know that if you know about Tulasi Mala. Vaishnava or Bhakt or Devotees of Shri Radha Krishna wear it around their neck. This is made from Holy Plant called Tulasi . As it is Holy, so can I drink my urine because I've wear one in my neck. I don't eat nonveg and take only vegetarian diet because of this. So the question is whether Amaroli is Holy or not. Or should I stop drinking my urine ? However drinking urine is giving me benefits. Another question is that if we use urine extremely on our body then should we use as it is or make it hot as described in Shivambu Kalp Vidhi ? Please Guide me and I'll be very Thankful to you for this. Thanks and warm regards. Johney

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2018 :  10:18:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Rajat

This forum is devoted to discussion of AYP practices and yoga-related topics. Here is the lesson addressing Amaroli:

https://www.aypsite.org/319.html

Hope that helps with your inquiry!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000