Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Does kundalini energy stuck in my head?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nikoev

Indonesia
2 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2018 :  08:09:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
10 months ago, I’ve been meditated for 8 months, and something strange happened one day. In my meditation session i feel im in a silent state and then i feel like there is a spinning on my head. I feel like there is a numbness sensation at the top of my head/crown, on my temples and forehead, and when that happen i was so scared and thought that i’ve been possesed by ghost, so i stop that meditation. i try to press that area with my finger, but i feel nothing, like really i feel numb in that area, And one day i woke up, i remember i looked my hand and feel very strange, i feel very clear the sensation of the bedsheet on my skin, and when i try to stand up i feel the world is a bit spinning. When i tried to look outside it just so bright, the plants and tress looks colorful and clear. But a strange thing happen when im in class, its so hard for me to grasp any information that the teacher presented for me, its even hard to talk to someone because i felt that i just watch or observe that they talked to me but my brain cant proccess what theyre talking about, i cant understand when i read a book even though i tried many times to understand a small topic. Every concept in the world seems very scatter and confusing, i cant understand anything anymore, i want to but i cant. Another symptoms i feel like i have depersonalization disorder when i walk on the coridor i just feel like im watching my self waling but its not me. I already working to cure the depersonalization and day by day it seems to dissapear, but the foggy thinking, scatter brain, jumbled words, hard organizing, and planning still happen on me, oh yeah i feel intense anxiety because im afraid i cant do my task on school with this kind of condition, other than that i have a big fear towards dark place and ghost, popped on my ear like there is a blokages. i feel like im aware and conscious for 24/7 but i cant function my brain.

i already try many techniques to reduce this symptoms. techniques that i feel great to reduce the Depersonalization is the grounding tree visualization. but for brain fog and scatter thinking the only technique that i feel really help is a technique that i called energy follow attention. when i bring my attention to the area that feel numb and then move my attention to the other part of the body, i just feel theres a electricity tingling sensation running from my nose to the tongue ( tongue up), and its end up on the upper throat, not pass the throat, im planning to make energy flow on my head first, then ill move the energy that stuck on my throat. th 2nd and 3rd day when im doing this technique, i have bad diarrhea, and bad stomache. i read some post on this site this technique its the same with front channel block.. on thr 4th i have mild hives all over my body and on the next day, i got nothing, but i still feel a bit numbness on the area around my head. i feel the numbness start to move to my back neck since i moved the energy down..
does i already have kundalini awakening? if so why the energy start from the top of my head? not from the spine? and do i need to do the microcosmic orbit meditation to make the energy flow to my body? To be honest, in past before im doing meditation practice i dont even think i can feel energy moving in my body, and now after doing meditation i can feel energy moving in my body.

Edited by - AYPforum on Aug 20 2018 08:35:16 AM

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2018 :  03:38:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi nikoev

It sounds like you might have been overdoing yoga practices. What meditation technique have you been using? And did you practice anything else besides meditation?

It would be useful if you filled in this questionnaire, to give us a bit more information:
https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...PIC_ID=11628
You can copy and paste the questions here.

Best to take a break from practices for now, till you figure out which way to go. Spend some time outdoors, take long walks and go out with your friends. These kind of activities will ground you and reduce your symptoms.

Take care.

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Aug 21 2018 03:41:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2018 :  12:46:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000