Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Kechari Effect
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2018 :  10:56:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I thought I would share a recent discovery that I have made with respect to the kechari circuit (ok, I just made up that word but I’m sure you know what I mean - the path kundalini takes via the tongue when in kechari phase 2 onwards) . I could never manage to practice kechari because each time I tried, I ended up with kundalini burns in my mouth - very uncomfortable. At some point I just gave up.
I am currently reading Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras by Vivekananda and came across a sutra about placing your attention below the tongue, in the middle of the tongue and also one on placing attention at the roof of the mouth (and something special will happen) . I immediately figured he was making reference to something similar to kechari. Curious, I did that and almost immediately an electric field was created between frenulum and roof of mouth and blue electrical energy flowed all the way to the pineal gland - basically a closing of the kechari circuit. Voila! Without use of the tongue. And the circuit closes anytime I pay attention to it - so, as soon as I sit for SBP.

And now, of course, I am suffering from kundalini burns in my mouth.

Sey

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2018 :  2:51:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
And the circuit closes anytime I pay attention to it - so, as soon as I sit for SBP.

That attention of yours is a laser beam! You may have to soften your focus!
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2018 :  7:45:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for sharing, Sey.

quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

And now, of course, I am suffering from kundalini burns in my mouth.

Bhakti overload.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2018 :  12:31:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Sey
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2018 :  02:54:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I want to alert that it is more difficult to control and guide Kundalini to the point between the eye-brows with this form of kechari; most of the energy hits the crown directly - causing overload. The curved route is too short.

Sey

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000