Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Does kechari stage 4 culminate end with a bang?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Gerhard

Australia
10 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2018 :  08:46:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have recently mastered stage 3 kechari, and I'm just entering stage 4 at the moment.

I have noticed that when entering a new space in kechari so far the effects are very grand. Like I can feel energy flowing from low in my body up the spine - and I've had several really vivid openings of the third eye. But to my surprise when I get use to keeping my tongue at that spot, the effects are much more subtle. This is unfortunate obviously, but it seems to me like these initial sensations are from rapid purging of 'muck'. Once clear the flow of energy doesn't produce as strong effects when you put your tongue at a particular spot, and your bhakti urges you to move to the next place.

Recently in stage 4, I have had my most intense experience of the third eye opening and what I want to term a super 'Shiva' consciousness. I really really want to live my whole life from this consciousness.

So I am wondering- does kechari ever *consistently* produce this? Like when the tongue reaches the center of the eyebrows?

In other words, is the end kechari stage 4 like the end of stage 3 where nothing that different occurs? Or is there a big bang with reaching the center of the eyes? Like instant activation of the third eye resonating into action?

Thank you in advance for any answers :) I hope there are people who have completed stage 4 who read this :)

And a huge thank you to Yogani for creating this website. God bless you.

albechan

Italy
28 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2018 :  03:09:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Gerhard,
It’s a very subjective experience as it depends heavily on the ongoing state of purification, karmic clogs, the intensity of inner silence present, and overall sensitivity.
I’m not sure if the way I relate to the topic can be useful for you as it’s quite peculiar, but I’ve been doing kechari stage 4 for many years and I can say that no visible and perceptible sensation ever happened.
It may have something to do with the fact that I wasn’t practicing any form of supporting practices until relatively recently and kechari seems to work only when ecstatic conductivity is in place, which perhaps in my case is even not so yet.
Nevertheless, although I don’t really feel any strong energetic activity at the root chakra, which makes me think that the kundalini has not awakened yet, I have extremely strong perception in my head: I can induce instantly bliss simply raising my eyes and, above all, can induce a very very powerful sucking at the back of my head that feels like being on the verge of being pulled into a black hole.
This is to say that, at the end of the day, everybody has their own experiences and although certain fundamentals are universal, like inner silence and ecstatic conductivity, their expressions (especially for the latter) can vary widely and the most logical thing to do is to cultivate as much inner silence as possible so that we can put our divine essence on the driving seat and let things unfold interfering as little as possible with our mind.
So kechari stage 4, like many other practices, can happen with grand fanfare or in the quietest possible way, at least on the physical side of things.
Go to Top of Page

Gerhard

Australia
10 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2018 :  06:56:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for your reply albechan, it's very insightful to me. I much appreciate your thought out response.

I'm curious, since you've been doing kechari for some time now - have you reached the top of the nasal cavity, at the center of the eyesbrows?
Go to Top of Page

albechan

Italy
28 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2018 :  07:49:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Gerhard
I'm curious, since you've been doing kechari for some time now - have you reached the top of the nasal cavity, at the center of the eyesbrows?

Yes, I can easily reach the top of the nasal cavity: I have a very unusual tongue as it can stretch a lot and the frenulum is extremely malleable. I have clear recollections of doing it since my childhood so maybe the tongue developed like that as a consequence of this strange practice of mine.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2018 :  01:21:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Gerhard,

You may find these lessons useful:
From Lesson 329 - From Pitfalls of the Mind
https://www.aypsite.org/329.html

quote:
These are the kinds of pitfalls we'd like to address here, because they can have a bearing on our ability to sustain practices and continued progress on our path:

Infatuation with or fear of spiritual experiences.
Over-analyzing and over-philosophizing.
Overdoing self-inquiry or other yoga practices.
The illusion of attainment, or of having "arrived."
Denial of the need to engage in practices.
The non-duality trap denying the world.

Such pitfalls of the mind can hamper a spiritual aspirant at any stage along the path. Advanced practitioners are equally susceptible to be drawn off course, perhaps more-so when visited by dramatic experiences of the vastness of pure bliss consciousness, ecstatic bliss, and miraculous powers of one sort or other.

From Lesson 78 - Pleasure and the Path

https://www.aypsite.org/78.html

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Gerhard

Australia
10 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2018 :  03:53:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks SS,

A little update on my kechari just because I'm the mood, I've hit what seems to be the top of the nasal holes right after I enter them - but this is way too low for the point between the eyes.

The only open space where my tongue can still reach towards and be streching is forward and down, presumably to the outside nostril hole. I know the path should be up with the septum with the tongue rotated inwards, but like I say I hit a roof shortly after. Sometimes I seem to feel a small slit which could possibly go up and forward, but this slit seems way too thin to get my tongue through. I hope I haven't been given extra thick turbinates which would block the path upwards snd would mean I've reached my biological limit.

I've been receiving such benefit from kechari during the course of my day by exploring there - I have ever increased bhakti to go further.

Hopefully I can figure out how to go higher soon :)

Edited by - Gerhard on Jun 22 2018 04:54:01 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000