Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Satsan
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Timo

Germany
7 Posts

Posted - May 23 2018 :  2:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hello everybody,

I´m new here and I´m Timo. I´m 21 years old and from Deggendorf,Germany.
I practice AYP since two years.

Now I have the big wish to be surrounded by other practicer in AYP. I dream of a weekly meditaionsgroup with practicer of AYP. I honestly dream of living a life in an environment like John Wilder. (Meditaionsgroup, girlfrind which does AYP, good friends which does AYP, the whole city who is in this meditationsgroup :D)

How does it work to give the ayam to other people like John ? How can I open such a meditation group? Where can I find other practicer in my environment? In the list, where all the meditationsgroup all over the world are listed, is mentioned, that planning contacts are searched. What is me expect if I wanna do this ?

I know, when the time is right the stillness shows the way. But honestly I hope for some advises how I can move in this direction. How Yogani is saying: "Help yourself, and God will help you"
(of course the best way where I can move is with Bhakti and the daily exercises but I think u know what I mean)

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - May 23 2018 :  2:52:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
blessings on your journey
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 23 2018 :  3:07:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum Timo!

Have you been keeping an eye on the Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats?
If these are too far, perhaps you'd like to get involved in organising an event in your area.
Go to Top of Page

Timo

Germany
7 Posts

Posted - May 23 2018 :  3:33:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for your wishes and welcomings.

I will go the the Yoga Retreat in Germany from 05.07-09.07,and other Retreats will follow for sure. Thanks for show me that.

But I think, a yoga retreat can´t replace a weekly Meeting of an Meditations group (and maybe some spinal breathing and samyama)
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 24 2018 :  05:20:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, you can always try to organise your own local group.

I remember one other AYPer based in Germany. If you click on the "Members" tab at the top of the page and search for "Ace", you will find him. I don't know how near to you he is based though.

Good luck!
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - May 25 2018 :  06:20:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Timos

Have you tried the AYP German site - Kashiraja (German website) - Germany - Planning contact for training, workshops and retreats in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Contact or use the FYÜ-Forum

https://www.fyue.de/

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4370 Posts

Posted - May 27 2018 :  07:43:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Thank you for your wishes and welcomings.

I will go the the Yoga Retreat in Germany from 05.07-09.07,and other Retreats will follow for sure. Thanks for show me that.

But I think, a yoga retreat can´t replace a weekly Meeting of an Meditations group (and maybe some spinal breathing and samyama)

Hi Timo,

Welcome to the forums.

At the AYP retreat in Germany in July, you will get to meet other practitioners from Germany. There will also be people there from other parts of Europe. If there are other practitioners from your home town, then that could be a good way to start a regular AYP practice group.

Bernd will be there. He is the translator of the AYP books into German and the creator of the AYP website in German. I will be there too.

Looking forward to meeting you there!

Christi

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000