Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Unexpected Gratitude Symptom
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MichaelWinz

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2018 :  10:56:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

I'm at about 50 consecutive days of twice a day DM and am noticing a nice effect in my life. Throughout the day, I just feel gratitude. Now that's weird. Over the years, I've tried gratitude practices and they never 'generated' the feeling of gratitude. Now I'm not even trying and I feel gratitude in my heart. Wow. I can't be more thankful than I am right now for finding DM.

Thanks Yogani!

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2018 :  11:20:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2018 :  1:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sometimes, when I feel gratitude, I consequently feel a desire to give back to whomever or whatever has sparked the thankfulness. And sometimes, I will go ahead and act on the desire to give back.

That ever happen to you?

It's like some kind of self-sustaining reciprocity...maybe?
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2018 :  4:30:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Gratitude has been one of the tastiest fruits of practice with me, for which I am truly grateful
Go to Top of Page

Presence Light

Algeria
26 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2021 :  5:04:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2021 :  11:31:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I find myself grateful that I am "here". Aware, perceiving, feeling even when the feelings are those considered "negative". As undercurrent to whatever sadness or other feelings I may be experiencing is a feeling of Awe... the miracle of actually being and aware.
How did I get to be here??! Awesome.

Sey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000