Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 *Crazy* amounts of semen in urine when abstaining
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cold4Yu

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2017 :  12:18:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
When I abstain, I get a lot of semen when urinating. Sometimes it comes out in chunks after I feel some kind of muscle tensing in my pelvis. Sometimes the urine is foggy, which I presume is from semen entering the bladder and staying there.

This has never happened to me before when I was abstaining. For some reason, after I went on a long abstinence streak, it started happening, and I don't know how to stop it.

The problem is, I have lost the ability to gain energy from semen retention. Before, I would do semen retention to get an incredible amount of motivation, energy, and a great sense of well-being. However, when I abstain from ejaculation, I do not get that energy or any other effects anymore. I assume this is because of the semen leakage, since this loss of effects and the semen leakage started around the same time.

I've had this issue of semen leakage for almost 3 years now (and lost my semen retention energy since). It doesn't seem to be from any sort of prostatitis.

Anyone have any methods to prevent this? I've tried kegeling and the deer exercise (tightening the anal sphincter muscles), but so far no progress noticed.

I don't know much about yoga or other Eastern practices that form the essence of these forums (although I do mindfulness-based meditation), but I'm hoping maybe some of you might know the answer to this issue. I have posted this in many forums online for semen retention, but there is little help from the members thereof.

Christi

United Kingdom
4371 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2017 :  07:13:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cold4Yu,

Welcome to the forums.

What you are experiencing is called automatic vajroli and is a part of a larger process of awakening. You are experiencing the early stages of it, where semen is taken up automatically into the bladder and expelled from there during urination.

There is a more advanced aspect to the process, where subtle essences (prana), from the semen are taken higher up into the body. For this to happen, a full-scope yoga practice is usually necessary.

Reading through the Tantra lessons on this site would give you a good idea about what this process is and how it works. They start here:

Lesson T1 - What is Tantra Yoga?

You may also find these lessons useful:

51 - Strange Gurglings in Pranayama

133 - Nectar

137 - Getting Both Feet into Paradise

304 - Diet, Kundalini, and the Nectar Cycle

T62 - Orgasm, Vajroli and the Nectar Cycle

379 - Swallowing Air

Most people who I teach have a regular daily yoga practice, so they will usually pass through the stage that you are describing relatively quickly, often in a few days or weeks.

In the main lessons you will find many practices that are designed to purify the body and to cause prana to rise above the lower centres. It is best to develop a full practice, rather than cherry picking certain techniques to try and achieve a certain aim. This is because the body needs to be purified in a certain way in order for the process to remain stable over the long term. So I would advise beginning at the beginning of the main lessons, and using that as a guide to cultivate a wholistic spiritual practice. The main lessons start here:

Lesson 10 (The first in this series) - Why This Discussion?

Christi

Go to Top of Page

Vimala

France
80 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2018 :  05:25:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Cold4you,

can you generally describe the methods of meditation that you're practising with some details?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000