Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Beginner First Experiences
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Derrick

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2017 :  12:37:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Beginner Experiences, seeking understanding and guidance regarding my experiences. Is this Normal?

Dec. 6 230pm - 45min
First intention towards spiritual meditation.
Prep: no sound stimulation, no rotations.
Focal Points: centering self, heart light, cleaning up my burdens.
Visuals: Blackness, some mixed patterns of darker earth tones.
Comments: Calming and Peaceful feeling during and after meditation I was a little disappointed, I didn’t see any vivid colors as I have in the past when transitioning to sleep state.

Dec 8 130am - 60min
Coupled up with my Wife for this event. I do believe she is my twin flame, she’s such a beautiful loving person that blesses my heart daily. I hope we discover this to be true as we progress with our spiritual awakening.
Prep: sound stimulation (Angelic Harmonies), 33 rotations, centered ourselves, sat down and relaxed at opposite ends of the couch.
Focal Points: centering self, heart light, cleaning up my burdens.
Visuals: out of Blackness formed a distant star field. Maybe 5 times distance as you would currently see on a clear night. I could see the horizon and in the foreground was a mature trees (50yds) scattered brush (50-25yds) tall leafy weeds in close proximity. These weeds partially obstructed my view, I could pan my view predominately to the right. It seemed more difficulty to pan left. It was easier to reset the vision back to the original viewpoint.
Comments: Calming, Peaceful and very emotional moment for us both just prior to our meditation prep. A very tender and loving moment we shared. Touches my soul just to type those words.
From an ascension viewpoint, I should add, we continued our spiritual growth between the sheets. :)

Dec 8 1000am 1.25hrs
Prep: coffee, stretching, 33 rotations, sound (modulating tone 33Hz)
Focal Points: centering, heart light, cleansing, light source conduit to Gaia
Visuals: Very similar to prior meditation. The vision began with blue and violet waves, then blackness and the forming stars (same distance) and similar vegetation obstructing the view.
The major difference It was easier for me pan in both directions, maybe a little more difficult to pan left but better. Another thing I discovered, I was able to change my viewpoint through the obstructing vegetation.
However, I wasn’t able to physically move or part the vegetation from my view, but I could move myself around it

Dec 8 230pm 1hr
Prep: water, stretching, 33 rotations, sound (modulating tone 33Hz)
Focal Points: centering, heart light, cleansing, light source conduit to Gaia
Visuals: Again, similar to prior, no waves of color, same star field, sky appeared a little brighter. Ah, and the weeds. Screw em’. I can FLY!!!! All around the stars. Lol. Very satisfying, with each meditation I grow in peace and love.

Dec 8 1100pm 1.75 hrs
Prep: water, stretching, rotations, sound (slightly modulating /pulsating tone) I also used a blindfold to remove any artificial lighting anomalies. then after 35minutes sound shifted radically to a slower deep pulsating multi Low tone arrangement that totally surprised me. (More on this later)
Focal Points: centering, heart and soul, intent to increase and sustain higher frequencies, crystalline network engagement.
Visuals: as soon as I entered into this meditation, rays of bright lights could be seen, this transitioned to a vision of myself in meditation, I was standing approximately 15’ away. I could not see above my chest, this area was distorted.

Soon after I transitioned to a variety of random shapes and orbs of light. The orbs stayed mainly on the peripherals, Wow they where bright at times. These Elongated shapes looked like germs under a microscope in fluid with germs settled at bottom. Somewhat like germs encapsulated between two pieces of glass.
These shapes were moving randomly and predominantly remained on the lower third of my view point. I did not try to move myself, I was so amazed, I didn’t consider moving anywhere.

I began feel a light tingly feeling around the crown of my head. The shapes were translucent with waves of light colors swept through them. The light was being directed from the bottom and peripherals. I was so into this moment of peace it was intoxicating. I began to feel somewhat suspended? I don’t really know. I was feeling everything. Lol overwhelming at times. I opened my eyes behind my blindfold, the vision remained the same regardless of my eyes open or closed.

I began to feel small vibrations in my core, after a few moments, a wave of intense energy passed from my knees up and through my core. This totally blew me away, like I jumped out of my skin. It was orgasmic euphoria. I was totally in the moment. Just an amazing feeling of love.

Here is where things get unsettling.
So here I am, total bliss and boom! The music changes! to this thundering deep bass tone arrangement as I explained above. At the very moment, a super wave energy swept through my body, from my feet to my head and the vision I was having instantly went into total blackness. I was totally shocked, I tried to overcome this darkness. It was a struggle it seemed. I could bring some light into my view and it would get snuffed out. I would feel random waves of energy pulse through me. Mainly lower body from knees to my waist and some on my arms. I did feel that there may have been a presence near me.

I kept trying to recover the light, I couldn’t maintain light presence. During this period of darkness I kept a mantra of love and light and commanded the darkness away from me. This moment lasted for several minutes. I pulled back from my position and centered myself and reengaged and was able to sustain the light. Once I obtained this I backed out of my meditation feeling very relieved and weak. During this time of struggle I never felt fear, or malicious intent. Just bewilderment at first then back to the mission of light recovery. I was relieved to exit this meditation event.

I investigated the issue with the music. I was playing a YouTube meditation channel and evidently I did not loop the video, so the music changed.
The first segment of music was 35min long and the second arrangement was 2hrs long and I was 90 minutes into that segment before turning it off.
So I was in a form of meditation for almost two hours. This also amazed me.

I wanted to share these experiences with you all, seeking some guidance on how I should proceed to achieve my goal of being a beacon of light for humanity.

All my love for you, DJ

Edited by - AYPforum on Dec 10 2017 9:49:28 PM

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2017 :  04:51:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Derrick, welcome to the AYP forum

Your experiences are interesting and sometimes very beautiful. It seems there is an openness in you for meditation and spiritual practices. However, focusing on experiences will not take you very far. Since you have set your goal to "being a beacon of light for humanity", you have a long journey to take. If you stop at every step to admire the scenery (or fight it, as in one instances you describe) your progress will be slow. When we drive along the highway at the maximum safe speed, we don't have a lot of time to focus on every single bit of scenery. We enjoy it of course, in passing, but we don't want it to slow us down too much.

I think what you need is a method for the long haul. You can find such a method in AYP. I would suggest you click on the "Start Free Lessons" link on the left of this window (near the top) and have a read. You will find a meditation method, which is more disciplined than the one you have been using. When we have a long term goal, a bit of discipline often pays off. That doesn't mean the joy is lost. The joy will infuse our daily life, but during meditation we steadily keep our foot on the accelerator. (Or, should I say, "gas pedal" since you are in the US? )

Best wishes. Let us know how you get on.

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Dec 10 2017 06:50:06 AM
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2017 :  06:20:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Derrick and welcome to AYP

I second BlueRaincoat in her reply to you. I would like to add that just use random meditations and sounds from youtube and elsewhere could have a very unpleasant effect on the nervous system as you already started to notice. Better find the silence, joy, bliss inside in a natural way with a solide daily meditation practice.

Take your time as you start to discover this open source system, if you would like to start with practice see lesson 13

Any questions arising about AYP during reading or practice, the forum is here to answer.

Keep the goal of being a beacon of light for humanity. Best wishes
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2017 :  08:38:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Derrick,

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for sharing your beautiful experiences. As you know now that there is more here than meets the eye, and you have a choice: you could just keep going and explore the territory, which could be fun, but there is a serious risk that you might not get anywhere ever; or you could start using a map to navigate, such as reading the AYP lessons, in order to develop a systematic daily practice which will make your spiritual transformation a matter of time.

Best wishes on your chosen path
Go to Top of Page

Derrick

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2017 :  4:04:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all for sharing your wisdom with me, I will follow your guidance. This is a whole new experience for me, I did not practice yesterday, clearily there is great power here and I wish to do no harm. Lol. I will resume today as advised. Thank you so much for your time.

Love to All, DJ
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2017 :  9:48:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Derrick
I will resume today as advised.

Our advice is not to resume what you were doing Derrick.
Our advice is to stop meditating by the improvised method you described in your first post. At best, that method will take you nowhere. At worst, as Charliedog pointed out, you can get into trouble using random sounds from YouTube.

Find yourself an advanced teacher who can teach you a tried and tested method. One such method is right on this website, described in Lesson 13 and subsequent lessons.

Take care
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2017 :  9:49:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000