New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2017 :  12:22:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have read somewhere that walking in natyre upens the pathways in our body so that energy can move into.I think what I have been experiencing is due to it.I am not expert as you all but I am just sharing what I think.
Go to Top of Page

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - May 04 2018 :  03:18:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I also think the same ,but I cannot decide whether i should continue it or not.Thanks for the reply.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - May 04 2018 :  11:01:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sarika,

Walking in nature is good for everyone, it is grounding, gives you peace of mind, indeed it fills you up with energy, and it is healthy for the physical body. It is very well possible that you become more sensitive to all what is happening inside when you are in nature, but this is not painful.

Edited by - Charliedog on May 04 2018 12:11:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - May 17 2018 :  01:53:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Kentox

India
61 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2018 :  3:39:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Heat in the body is good, That means spinal is cleaning itself out and manipura is opening, the effect right now will be intense.

Just calm down and do your practice, It WILL get sh*tty sometimes but nothing you can do about it just yet other than surrendering to it

as for grounding, doing a surya namaskar and stretching is very very good for you right now. This is the time for you to massively burn karma as anahata activates you might end up bit disappointed due to it being not so intense.

from july to march, these 2 months are powerful time to do physical yoga and sadhana, you can try your hand if you want

at december your energies will go back into root, so that again would be a good time to strengthen body.

Taking a cold bath everyday is a part of Kundalini yoga's essentials

Taking a warm bath will end up with your body retaining your bathwater causing psychological unrest due to water being disturbed. Cold bath will expand you and allow more of akasha to sink in.

Take care and continue what you were doing.

Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2018 :  07:41:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sarika
I have been taking long walks and sitting near a tree but I feel more K activity inside my body and in different channels of my body and it pains when I try to move.Does it normally happen?Or something else.And when I have not gone for walk I don't feel anything like that.

I have previously responded to this, saying that walking doesn't aggravate kundalini symptoms.

Well, there seems to be an exception to everything.
I have since noticed that I sometimes get more sensitive to practices after a walk.
If I take a walk in nature on my own, on a beautiful day, I am easily drawn into samadhi. Spending an hour or so in that state does add to the effect of practices, and kundalini will get overstimulated.
If I have company on my walks or if the weather is not great, it is a lot less likely to happen.

Yogani talks about the matrix of obstructions in the context of sensitivity. One other factor may be the amount of unplanned 'practice' one gets during the day.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2018 :  07:20:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@Blue - Totally agree with respect to "unplanned practice".
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2018 :  11:52:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Sey, good to hear from you
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000