Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Int. AYP Teacher Training, Spain, Feb/ March 2019
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Christi

United Kingdom
4365 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2017 :  03:08:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys,

In Feb/ March 2019 we will be running an International AYP 200 hour Teacher Training Course in Spain. The dates will be Feb 23rd to March 23rd 2019.

The course will be held at Suryalila which is a beautiful yoga retreat centre in Southern Spain. The course will be fully residential and will be taught in English.

Full details of the course are here.

If you have any questions about the course, or you would like to book a place, contact me.

Christi

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2017 :  4:34:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wonderful Christi! Thanks for making it possible
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4365 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2019 :  4:13:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

We still have a few rooms available for the AYP yoga teacher training course taking place in Spain during Feb/March 2019. There is one single room available, one double and one twin room. There are also a few places still available in the dormitories.

Contact me if you would like to join the course.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4365 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2019 :  4:07:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

In March we completed the third AYP teacher training course. I have added some photos that were taken on the course here.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000