Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 lizard in daily dreams in night
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

saurabh88

India
23 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2017 :  09:42:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
if this is not the proper place then mod please move it..
lately i have been able to remain witness in the sleep.
for some days all my dreams were about house,cars,some places,running to here and there.
but since last 3 weeks it just lizard pop up in the middle of nowhere,and when i tried to push it back it just jump on me and it was so real in everytime i just starting to jump in my bed to remove that imaginary lizard over my body.
no matter what i do it just same every day.some time snake appear.
i was doing yoga nindra before sleeping so my faint witness remain alive in sleep.
is this some kind of sign?or just my sub conscious fear surfacing up?or am i just started to witness dreams?

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2017 :  3:58:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Saurabh88! Welcome!
So whenever I encounter animals in a significant way either in dreams or in real life I like to google their spiritual significance. You got me interested (plus I'm on LONG car ride!) so I googled lizards and found this: https://www.spirit-animals.com/lizard/

I always like to take note when I have interesting animal encounter...about two months ago I found a beautiful dragonfly in my car and it just hung out inches from my hand for the longest time and then about a month ago had vivid dream about a fox so it was cool to google and I found significance of both quite resonated with where I was exactly in my life.

Good topic! I'd be interested to hear what others have to say!
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2017 :  9:11:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've always been told that dreams are just window dressings. Essentially basically means nothing? I don't mean to burst your bubble but, I hope that's the case especially with the dreams that I have had over the past year.

(Gosh, a yr!? We're has time went?)
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2017 :  9:27:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I get 3 snakes wrapped around each other that are about to attack my youngest son over and over in my dreams. What to do? My dream self does the best she can. It doesn't make much difference in my "real" life.
Go to Top of Page

saurabh88

India
23 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2017 :  03:50:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i am becoming more and more aware in night while sleeping.the dreams i am watching are may be the parts of my worldly desire,sometime my own deep subconscious desire or fear just come up in dreams.but my witness is not so much strong,though now i am able to remember all my dreams even i am too much tired due to work.
happy for that and good sign of progress.
Go to Top of Page

saurabh88

India
23 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2017 :  03:54:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
one morning before waking up,some voice whispered in my ears,i was not able to collect it properly. female voice...
lets see whats coming .
lately long evening walk becoming bliss on itself.
rushing of blood in body after 1 hour walk just shaking my being,..
mild euphoric bliss in vessels.that pulsating chakras..
its just energies everywhere....
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2017 :  12:08:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2017 :  07:32:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Saurabh,

Dreaming of snakes could mean that you are going through a spiritual transformation, and you might not be completely comfortable with the process. Snakes are also symbols of unconscious creative energy. Our unconscious is pre-verbal, and often uses images to express itself. Only you hold the key to find out what these images mean for you. So if you feel incline to do it, spend some time trying to figure out your dream. For example, write down anything that comes to your mind when you think about this dream. Then look at your writing to see what sounds like a good interpretation to you.

In any case, best wishes for your practice,
Blanche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000