Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Is this Kundalini/Kundalini Symptoms
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Universe15

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2017 :  11:08:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
1. What are your symptoms and how long have you had them? Are your symptoms primarily physical, psychological, or both?

My symptoms started in mid july, they include headaches, 3rd eye/chakra pressure, back pain, aches all over the body, tremors/shaking, sudden heat flashes, energy going up and down the spine it can sometimes feel like some sort of empty orb and other times it feels almost like a worm is slithering up my spine, there is also sometimes a slight heat. I also experience unconditional love, bliss and a feeling that there is something otherworldly in me.

2. Are your symptoms ongoing, or intermittent? If intermittent, when are they most likely to occur -- during what kind of activity and/or time of the day? Is your sleep affected?

They are ongoing but different symptoms occur at different times of the day. My sleep is only affected because my dreams have gotten more intense and vivid so i usually wake up a couple times every night.

3. Do you consider your situation with kundalini to be the result of spiritual practices, or do you regard it to be spontaneous?
I would say both

4. What sort of spiritual practices have you been engaged in, if any? How long? How often? Are you aware that excessive spiritual practice can aggravate kundalini, often with a delayed reaction?

Ever since september last year I found eckhart tolle and thats when i discovered the beauty of the current moment, moments of beauty and peace started happening more and more often until it became my normal sense of reality. I meditated on and off during that time but it was not until this summer that i started meditating at least 20 min everyday and i often do more than that.

5. Do you consider yourself to be “sensitive” to spiritual practices? If so, with what practices, and what sort of measures have you taken to accommodate your sensitivity?

I would say that i am very sensitive to mediation.

6. Do you think drugs have contributed to your kundalini situation?

I would say yes because before kundalini started i used marijuana, dxm and other hallucinogens. It was after an dxm binge that the kundalini symptoms started.

7. Have you experienced traumatic events in your life that may have a bearing on your current symptoms?
I would say no

8. Is your sexual lifestyle affecting your symptoms? Are you aware that obsessively limiting sexual release can increase kundalini energy and symptoms?

I retained semen for six months and that brought me to the interesting state which might of affected kundalini despite me breaking that streak months before all this. Currently I don't feel like releasing will be beneficial so i am retaining once more.

9. What is your general diet? Are you aware that a lighter diet can stimulate kundalini?

After an intense trip i became a pescertarian and whenever i have tried to eat meat i would puke so fish is the only non plant based food in my diet.

10. Do you engage in moderate exercise regularly, like walking, yard work, etc? Are you aware that regular exercise can help stabilize ("ground") kundalini symptoms?

I run track and i also run a mile or two everyday

11. Are you a highly devotional person? Are you aware that excessive devotional activity, hallucinogens or spiritual study can aggravate an active kundalini?

I am quite devotional

12. Are you engaged in ordinary daily activities like a job, school, family, parenting, social activity, service to others? Are you aware that such activities, undertaken wi
thout spiritual intention or expectations, can help ground excessive kundalini energies?

I go to school and i am currently working at a internship for the summer, I also have family and i'm naturally introverted but i do have friends that I see

13. Have you been examined and treated by a medical doctor or mental health professional for your symptoms in the past? If so, what was the result?

No i have not

14. Are there other factors and/or measures you are taking in relation to your situation that are not covered above?

I have been studying buddhism, taoism, sufiism and other eastern religions ever since finding eckhart tolle

15. Optional: What is your approximate age (teen, 20s, 30s, 40s, etc.)? What is your gender? We ask because the manifestation of kundalini symptoms can be affected by these factors.
Teen

Edited by - Universe15 on Aug 03 2017 11:25:32 AM

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2017 :  12:14:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

Sounds like energy experiences. It's still fine to get checked by a doctor.

You said you are a teen. Are you 15?
Go to Top of Page

Universe15

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2017 :  12:36:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lalow33

Hi,

Sounds like energy experiences. It's still fine to get checked by a doctor.

You said you are a teen. Are you 15?

Close, i am 16.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2017 :  12:54:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Universe 15!

As an answer to your question I would say yes.

Do you consider the experiences as a problem?

Edited by - Charliedog on Aug 03 2017 1:05:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

Universe15

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2017 :  1:25:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Charliedog

Welcome Universe 15!

As an answer to your question I would say yes.

Do you consider the experiences as a problem?

No actually, i consider them a blessing.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2017 :  1:52:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I wouldn't worry.

I'm a mom with a child your age, so I just can't help worrying, even though you shouldn't. That probably makes no sense.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2017 :  1:54:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HI Universe15

Welcome to the AYP forum.

You are blessed. I would also say you need to be a bit careful. And there is no contradiction between the two. You still have a bit of growing up to do and you need stability in your life to get on with your studies, work etc.

The energy you are playing with is a handful, to say the least. You are only seeing the tip of the iceberg.

I would suggest you read the lessons on this website, especially the ones on self-pacing. What kind of mediation do you practice? Increasing the time above 20 minutes can be risky.
I hope you will not be offended if I direct you to this lesson:
http://www.aypsite.org/256.html
to start with, then start from the beginning (link on the left)

With mediation and all yoga practices, the length of the sessions need to be very gradually increased, so that you don't take on more than you can integrate.

It's wonderful you have started so yearly. With a bit of prudence you will make good progress and have balance in your daily life.

Please stay off drugs. They really mess up everything.

Let us know how you get on.

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Aug 03 2017 1:56:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

Universe15

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2017 :  2:37:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Trust me, i will be staying away from drugs. I practice a form of non-directive meditation called "do nothing" meditation by Shinzen Young
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

HI Universe15

Welcome to the AYP forum.

You are blessed. I would also say you need to be a bit careful. And there is no contradiction between the two. You still have a bit of growing up to do and you need stability in your life to get on with your studies, work etc.

The energy you are playing with is a handful, to say the least. You are only seeing the tip of the iceberg.

I would suggest you read the lessons on this website, especially the ones on self-pacing. What kind of mediation do you practice? Increasing the time above 20 minutes can be risky.
I hope you will not be offended if I direct you to this lesson:
http://www.aypsite.org/256.html
to start with, then start from the beginning (link on the left)

With mediation and all yoga practices, the length of the sessions need to be very gradually increased, so that you don't take on more than you can integrate.

It's wonderful you have started so yearly. With a bit of prudence you will make good progress and have balance in your daily life.

Please stay off drugs. They really mess up everything.

Let us know how you get on.

Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2017 :  3:06:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wishing you a smooth and beautiful journey Universe 15

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000