Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Negative synchronocity
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chosen One

Switzerland
8 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2017 :  1:12:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all ,my name is Chosen One I'm an artist fromAfrica ,I came across this site today and feel relieved I have found a place I can express my awakening and share it with frequency related folks, I'm seeking guidance as I'm struggling with what is supposed to be a blissful experience . First and foremost I might have posted in wrong thread so apologies if I have done so,alright so a year ago I had what seemed like a meant to happen acid trip and after a month my awakening process began (kundalini rising till my heart chakra,synchronocity all around me) , it was alright at first(change of diet,need of meditation self discovery etc) but then my dark side started surfacing ,see I have getting all my anwsers through syncro, but I have also started experiencing a personal induced hell as i started having duality syncro stuff like really good news for me but the total polar opposite (ur a demon ur going to die u ****ed up no love ur insane etc ) And after my own anwsers and experience ive tried healing accepting what is allowing everything i store to surface to release self compassion even had the AHA moment realising red and blue are opposites but together it is whole,only problem my mind has locked on to the pattern of negativity even if i still notice the positive ones , its truly overwhelming me and creating a scary and fearfull experience , i have faced the fears many times but its been a year and im afraid i manifest my own death because my mind is in a rut i can explain into further detail if needed , blessings and love to all,thank you for reading all this and any advice on how to find my center through the storm ,also why isnt the kundalini passing through my heart to the throat is it cause of family loss three years ago and i have underlying issues? Is their something i aint getting right even if their is truly no right and wrong ? Bless PS:I feel blessed for this gift but the syncros happen even when im at peace and in the i love and want to help states ,but the negative kinda ruins that peace at times :( also my breath involuntary stops like i have to consciously breath or it feels like im not breathing for long

Edited by - Chosen One on Jul 20 2017 1:26:40 PM

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2017 :  1:38:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chosen one,

Welcome to AYP forums .
First of all an awakening is not only blissful, as you experience and can see in this forum. To bring the mind to peace we need a daily practice. Do you have a daily meditation practice?

It could be helpful to read this lesson carefully http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....=11628#11628 and the inclosed lesson 69, it will give you insights in the proces, and eventually you can fill in the questionnaire if you need more advice.

Edited by - Charliedog on Jul 21 2017 1:39:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

nic

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2017 :  2:30:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chosen one, I understand what you're going through and have been there myself. I've had many experiences where my deepest fears pour out into the external subconscious reality; coming as warning signs. It can be overwhelming and a rude awakening to feel like you're walking on egg shells all the time. A lot of people claim that the universe is like a mechanical machine that acts on conscious vibration, but I feel it is much more intelligent than that- in fact much more loving. When these dark synchronizations occur, I like to repeat what I fear out loud and then I forgive it. "I fear that my house is going to catch on fire, but I know that the universe protects me and loves me." Imagine pulling the thoughts out of your head and giving them to spirit to be transmuted. Another thing to also remember is that there is many facets of your being that are sending out vibrations to ensure you're highest potential and well being such as your spirit, your guides, your soul. All of these aspects are working with you. There is no need to ever be afraid, nature loves trust.

Kind regards,

Nicole
Go to Top of Page

Chosen One

Switzerland
8 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2017 :  5:22:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Charliedog

Hi Chosen one,

Welcome to AYP forums .
First of all an awakening is not only blissful, as you experience and can see in this forum. To bring the mind to peace we need a daily practice. Do you have a daily meditation practice?

It could be helpful to read this lesson carefully http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....=11628#11628 and the inclosed lesson 69, it will give you insights in the proces, and eventually you can fill in the questionnaire if you need more advice.

Thank you,I was not expecting it to be but I was not expecting to be frightening to this level
Go to Top of Page

Chosen One

Switzerland
8 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2017 :  5:33:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by nic

Hi Chosen one, I understand what you're going through and have been there myself. I've had many experiences where my deepest fears pour out into the external subconscious reality; coming as warning signs. It can be overwhelming and a rude awakening to feel like you're walking on egg shells all the time. A lot of people claim that the universe is like a mechanical machine that acts on conscious vibration, but I feel it is much more intelligent than that- in fact much more loving. When these dark synchronizations occur, I like to repeat what I fear out loud and then I forgive it. "I fear that my house is going to catch on fire, but I know that the universe protects me and loves me." Imagine pulling the thoughts out of your head and giving them to spirit to be transmuted. Another thing to also remember is that there is many facets of your being that are sending out vibrations to ensure you're highest potential and well being such as your spirit, your guides, your soul. All of these aspects are working with you. There is no need to ever be afraid, nature loves trust.

Kind regards,

Nicole

hi thank you for this I feel less alone,I've been trying that for sometime but its like battling my own shadow,I choose to trust the process choose love kindness and care but i feel like im becoming a paranoid being how can I even be myself around others if they constantly subconscious reality wise come at me from two sides (good and evil)I am mind bugged to the point im seeming like a psych ward patient ,Im at my witts end confused lost and ive always been the stand up guy even as a kid I used to see what others didnt as scary as it was I was me (earth me) now that everything is like a dream i have no idea whats truly going on I just wish an angel descended and brought clarity on the entire situation
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2017 :  02:38:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Chosen one,
I would reiterate what Charliedog said - what you need is a meditation practice to balance out the excessive energetic experiences which is creating the fear and anxiety.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Chosen One

Switzerland
8 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2017 :  01:49:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

Dear Chosen one,
I would reiterate what Charliedog said - what you need is a meditation practice to balance out the excessive energetic experiences which is creating the fear and anxiety.

Sey

Hello wouldn't meditation increase the energetic experience ? I do meditate twice a day by breathing in for 4s holding 4 release 4 , watching my toughts pass by as they come to a hault ,is there a better practice for this case? Thank you guys much for the replies :) PS : here are two examples of dual sync I got today ,one was "Heavenly God's son " And another when my dad said "Somethings wrong he is not here " I feel like I'm in purgatory :\
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2017 :  07:18:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is no guarantee that adding meditation would not increase the energetic component as everyone is different but it is far more likely that it will help "absorb" the energy back into Stillness. What you are describing will certainly aggravate your situation as holding the breath will provoke kundalini to rise.
I would recommend the AYP meditation given in Lesson 10

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2017 :  11:32:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chosen One,

I agree with Sey, your practice is not meditation. This is a pranayama, called samavritti pranayama.

This pranayama could aggravates the energy in your situation, while meditation (observing or awareness or DM) gives inner silence.

Important at this moment is grounding and silence, no influence of the breath.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2017 :  11:46:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
From Lesson 43: Pranayama in its various forms has tremendous value, and we will make extensive use of it. It is one of the master keys to opening the human nervous system to divine experience. But, pranayama is not a replacement for meditation. Only through meditation can the nervous system be permeated with pure bliss consciousness. Pranayama and other techniques we will discuss aid greatly in providing the ground for pure bliss consciousness to come up, and they are means for its expansion outward, but they are not the primary cause of its coming up. Meditation is. For this reason, pranayama is not recommended as a stand-alone practice without meditation.

Meditation can be practiced as a stand-alone. It is a complete practice that will lead to a full flowering of pure bliss consciousness in a person over an extended period of time. This is why meditation was said to be enough for those who are not inclined to pursue other advanced yoga practices to speed up the journey. Meditation is the best single practice one can do.

On the other hand, practicing pranayama alone without meditation can leave the practitioner vulnerable in some ways. Imagine you plow a field, turning the rich soil over and over. It is exposed, fertile, and ready for the seed to be planted. What will you plant there? If you meditate deeply with an effective method, you will plant the field full with the seed of pure bliss consciousness, and it will germinate and grow strong, filling the field with joy. But what if you don't meditate, and you don't plant anything in particular in your fertile pranayama field? What will grow there? Something will. But what? Whatever happens to be around. Some desires, some thoughts, some emotions, whatever happens to be blowing over the field. To tell you the truth, a lot of weeds can grow there, because there is no crop of pure bliss consciousness filling up that field. This is why pranayama, practiced as a stand-alone over months and years, can lead to less instead of more. In some people this type of imbalanced practice can lead to increasing rigidness, egotism, anxiety, anger, and just plain bad luck. Meditate every day after you do pranayama and you will experience the opposite of these things in great profusion - flexibility, compassion, peace, joy, and lots of good luck. That's how it works.'Yogani"

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Chosen One

Switzerland
8 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2017 :  11:27:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
We learn everyday! ,I do have another question hehe I did mention that as I do pranayama I watch my toughts drift till the monkey mind stops is that not meditation and awarness ?Also one reason I started Pranayama was because at times my breath during the day just stops like I am not breathing so I read on kundalini symptoms and knew it was normal so no fret but should I cease the pranayama even if it's pretty relaxing ?I can see how tthe plow field analogy works and how just practicing without direction can be disastrous , I mean think we almost grew my own physical death Let me stop pestering yall and read around the forum, glad I came across here in time to you guys, thank you very very much again ! The Teacher is in us indeed that much synchros tought me Blessings and love your way Charliedawg,Sey and Nicole PS :Would practices like visualization and affirmations 'plant' seeds aswell?

Edited by - Chosen One on Aug 05 2017 03:33:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2017 :  04:18:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chosen One,

Did you notice the time in which you edited your reply

It would be of benefit to start reading some lessons, maybe you already did.....you can start here www.aypsite.org/10.html AYP is a complete system, we use the eight folded path of Patanjali. Important in our practice is self-pace.This means if we notice in our daily life we are out of balance, irritable, negative thoughts, fatigue or the other way around, too much bliss, too much ecstasy etc. we will shorten the practice.

In your case (out of balance) it is best to develop abiding inner silence. Abiding inner silence (witness) will help to see beyond the thoughts, peace of mind.

Read along some lessons and if AYP speaks to you, make an easy start of twice a day 10 minutes of Deep Meditation (DM) or breath awareness meditation for instance . After some time of practice, some weeks, you can start with for instance a few minutes of Spinal Breathing Pranayama. (SBP) Don't be in a hurry to add practices, take your time to be completely comfortable before adding a new practice.

Gradually you take up pranayama like for instance SBP again. We keep an eye on balance, which will show off in our daily life. Experiences during practice we enjoy, but they are not a measurement of our progress.

Daily life is....

Of-course positive affirmations and visualizations are helpful, also gratitude for what we have in life. A beautiful practice is Samyama, which will come later on in the lessons which will deepen for instance our affirmations and intentions and let them go in silence.

Keep in touch and read along, like Yogani says,

The guru is in you

Edited by - Charliedog on Aug 05 2017 06:59:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

Chosen One

Switzerland
8 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2017 :  07:00:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ohh my dayys haha the sequences just getting longer quite funny winks from Universe I have started one practice I was drawn to which is the I am one , is breath awarness different from spinal breathing? I barely get irritated or have negative thinking and have bliss moments but not constant ,so in self pace I think I am balanced just been having negative synchronocitys and not sure why, anyways will continue reading and keep you guys updated :)
Go to Top of Page

Chosen One

Switzerland
8 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2017 :  07:00:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Funny the page was generated in 0.33 seconds too
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000