Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Shakti Rising
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2017 :  07:32:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear friends,

My first book, Shakti Rising is now available for pre-order on Amazon. Published via Non-Duality Press/New Harbinger Publications, this book is about the Dasha Mahavidyas, the 10 forms of Shakti in Tantra that represent various forces such as time and space in the macrocosm, as well as shadow and light aspects within our psyche.

Each Mahavidya is examined through exercises and contemplations in the paths of Yoga, Vedanta and Tantra, as well as the Direct Path.

I'm deeply grateful to this forum, where I learned to write and discovered a passion for creative expression. None of this would be possible without Yogani, who encouraged me to write when I didn't know I could. A special thanks to Mr. Anderson, Bodhi Tree and Chas from here, who graciously read the many drafts of the book and provided valuable insights.

The release date for the book is October 1, 2017. However, the publisher is hosting a giveaway of 10 copies of the advanced galley versions of the book on Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/...hakti-rising

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2017 :  11:20:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Best wishes Kami
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2017 :  1:13:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hurray! Well done, Kami. So glad this has come to fruition, and looking forward to reading the finished piece.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2017 :  5:55:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2017 :  7:11:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wonderful news,sister. I'm sure it's a gem. Looking forward to reading it.

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2017 :  09:46:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2017 :  5:17:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats to you Kami! That's wonderful!!
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2017 :  3:54:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000