Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Samsara Movie
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KarenVic

Canada
67 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2017 :  12:10:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
HI I came across this movie on Youtube,its very good, a story about Tibetan Monks.https://youtu.be/IvSm2Xnc_UA

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2017 :  02:55:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"How can a drop of water be kept from drying up?"
"By putting it into the sea."

Thank you Karen
Go to Top of Page

Yogan

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2017 :  02:46:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Yogan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have seen this movie also 2 months ago. I think is really good, its not for everyone. The think is in my opinion this is not the life of of monk in 21 century. I think everything is changed now.
Go to Top of Page

KarenVic

Canada
67 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2017 :  11:10:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogan
I agree, I think it was more of a 1950's movie. But it really did show how the wheel continues.

quote:
Originally posted by Yogan

I have seen this movie also 2 months ago. I think is really good, its not for everyone. The think is in my opinion this is not the life of of monk in 21 century. I think everything is changed now.

Go to Top of Page

KarenVic

Canada
67 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2017 :  11:11:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

BlureRaincoat,
that is a most beautiful quote, much light and love to you

quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

"How can a drop of water be kept from drying up?"
"By putting it into the sea."

Thank you Karen

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000