Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Thank you
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KarenVic

Canada
67 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2017 :  3:47:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Thank you to all the AYP members who listen without judgement and provide such glorious feedback on the way.
I have felt so lost and alone, and I am so grateful to have this forum and connection to souls who really do want to evolve.
Thank you Yogani too.

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2017 :  4:14:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2017 :  5:19:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome back KarenVic
Go to Top of Page

KarenVic

Canada
67 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2017 :  11:06:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

Welcome back KarenVic

Thank you BlueRaincoat its been too long,I am grateful to have a place to "come back too"
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2017 :  2:12:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Home Karen blessings to you!
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4370 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2017 :  5:59:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2017 :  06:05:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000