AYPsite.org Forum
 Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP in 40 days in the Netherlands
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2017 :  09:30:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
After summer I will launch on a regular base 40 days of AYP practices. For them who are new into yoga/meditation practices and would like to be established firmly into a daily AYP routine.
Forty days of home practice with audio to lead you. Four meetings with group meditation and questions and answers. In Dutch.

Eventually in English too.

In The Hague and in Nootdorp, The Netherlands

To be continued......

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2017 :  7:12:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great idea, Charliedog! Many will benefit from your endeavor.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2017 :  04:52:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Blanche
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2017 :  1:02:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Start of the first 40 days of AYP for starters in Dutch in my homestudio in The Netherlands on tuesday september 19. See website

A second 40 days of AYP for starters by me will be launched in The Hague (HYC) in october in the studio of a dear friend and colleague.

To be continued.....

Edited by - Charliedog on Mar 30 2018 03:41:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2017 :  03:03:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent website and presentation, Charliedog. I like the 40-day program. It's certainly a symbolic number that is often associated with long-term transformation. Well done.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2017 :  10:28:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Bodhi from own experience I know the 40 days is a magical game changer.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2017 :  10:28:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If you are new to AYP and Dutch and/or would like to meet likewise souls.... The new 4 weeks AYP meditation lessons program starting 23 januari 2018. Also we have a monthly AYP group meditation on tuesday evenings in Dutch. Welcome all info in Dutch.

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2017 :  12:07:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2018 :  04:12:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
We have a steady monthly meditation group in my homestudio in the Netherlands on tuesday 20.00-21.30 hrs. In Dutch language we have some yoga philosophy, Q&A, Spinal Breathing Pranayama, Deep Meditation and Samyama. You are welcome to join! Info

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2018 :  8:43:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2018 :  05:56:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Tuesday August 28 at 20.00 (8 PM) a free introduction evening in AYP deep meditation. This introduction evening I will challenge you to practice 40 days in a row and to see what it will bring you.

The language will be Dutch, the place to be is my home studio in Nootdorp, The Netherlands. We already have a steady group of daily DM practitioners, and a monthly groupmeditation evening with also Q&A and some philosophy. You are always welcome to join us. Info (Dutch) here

Namasté
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2018 :  08:32:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2018 :  11:36:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
you live the dream, amazing!
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2019 :  04:05:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sunday May 26 2019 one day retreat, at a beautiful venue (luxury Yurt in nature) in Delfgauw, the Netherlands. Dutch language.

Starting the day with a long AYP session of asana, pranayama, deep meditation, samyama. After that we will have a healthy vegetarian, organic brunch.

The day will follow with self-inquire, a fire ritual, walk in nature and enough free time to do nothing at all. We will end the day with another AYP session.

It is also possible to spend the night before or after at the venue.

All info is to find here

You are welcome.

Edited by - Charliedog on Feb 04 2019 07:29:13 AM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2019 :  12:31:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like a great day, CD! Wish I could be in your neighborhood.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2019 :  2:29:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds beautiful , Charliedog. Enjoy!
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2019 :  03:08:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you dear AYP friends

Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2019 :  10:57:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
End of february in my 'HomeStudio' in the Netherlands, in Dutch language a new introduction in AYP Deep Meditation and an invitation to practice 40 days in a row.

We already have a steady meditation group once a month on tuesday evening, but there is always room for more yogi's to join us. Information here

You are welcome!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000