Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Dallas meditation group or retreats
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shivdev

USA
10 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2017 :  08:42:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,
I am from Dallas. I tried to reach out to Sharon for joining meditation group but she said she is no longer the contact for this. Is there a meditation group in dallas? Are there any retreats planned in dallas?

Thank you,
Ram

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2017 :  09:52:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ram:

Did you also try the contact for Arlington, Texas? Sorry, the only contacts we have are the two shown on the contacts list. Perhaps others in the Dallas/Ft Worth area will see this and respond. You may also wish to become a contact for the area.

As far as I know, there has been no meditation group in your area so far. That can change if there are AYP practitioners there who want to make it happen.

As for retreats, the closest one has been occurring annually in May in Michigan, just completed a week ago. A retreat in Texas, or anywhere, is a function of those in the area who are interested in supporting it. Retreats and Teacher Training Courses (TTCs) are occurring more often in Europe, and less regularly in the USA. We hope to remedy that in the years ahead. All in good time...

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000