AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Authenticity and Apology
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - May 25 2017 :  9:58:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Everyone,
I wanted to come clean in our group about how I've been inauthentic in our AYP group and apologize... A decade ago I began posting on AYP under the name Chard and then I had a falling out with another AYP group member. The falling out was very painful and I have felt like I lost my soul's best friend/lover and someone with whom I've always had a nagging feeling that I'm meant to be joined with to do spiritual work for humanity -- that's my truth regardless of what anybody else (including that person) thinks, feels or does. (ahhh, what a weight lifted!)
So, shortly after that, I hid (or at least tried!) and I changed my name to CLK1710 and I've posted under that name ever since. I was just about to post on Kechari today and I realized this huge inauthenticity around my names. The impact of this inauthenticity is that my community doesn't get to be really connected with me when there's still a part of me hiding and the impact for me is that I disconnect myself from a community (including AYP social media or retreats) that has always been immeasurably close to my heart, and I deprive myself of the love and support this community has to offer. I deeply apologize for my inauthenticity and I'm recommitting myself to being a part of this community. Also, 100 years could go by without me posting and I still feel that this community is home to me. Thank you everyone for all your support. Yogani, if I may ask, would it be possible to take CLK1710's postings and put them all under Chard please? Not sure if that's an easy adjustment or not. Blessings to you all!

With Love Always, Chard

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - May 26 2017 :  03:03:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

aguacate

Germany
44 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2017 :  6:44:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
and welcome back
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2017 :  08:07:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Appreciate you for taking the right and righteous decision. More cloaks we shed, smoother will our journey be.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2017 :  3:06:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The less we carry with us, the better we travel. Chard is an easier name to log in with anyway
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2017 :  6:58:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks all! I do feel alot lighter
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000