Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 I feel a difference
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

reidmantra

United Arab Emirates
57 Posts

Posted - May 11 2017 :  5:12:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all. Reidmantra here. After reading the responses to me and ridetanto I decided to do an experiment. I decided to sit down and meditate and completely let go of wondering whether I was doing it correctly or not. I also followed Sey's advice on being relaxed and easy about the process. I have meditated twice since posting and I have to say that I really felt a difference both inside and outside of my meditation practice. I felt a peace and an inner ease in meditation that caused me to feel energetic and calm in activity. This calmness lasted for about an hour or so. That is not the norm for me so I was pleasantly surprised and know it was from my `attitude' that I took into and through my meditation! I know that we should not look for results or specific experiences in meditation but what matters is how we feel in activity out in the world. I am feeling encouraged about AYP Deep Meditation. I need to continue to learn how to let go and trust the process. I just wanted to thank Charliedog and Sey for the support and the reminders. Namaste

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - May 12 2017 :  01:35:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi reidmantra,

Good to hear!

That is the practice, every time when we finding ourselves,
wondering,
analyzing,
have expectations
or discontent of
how we think that practice should look like we gently come back to the practice, the moment of now. We let the thoughts go in silence.

Namasté

Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - May 15 2017 :  01:29:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Sey
Go to Top of Page

colours

Sweden
108 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2017 :  08:52:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good to hear redimantra....
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000