Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 My Observation on Effects of Moon on Kundalini
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kentox

India
61 Posts

Posted - May 03 2017 :  7:16:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Have you noticed that sometimes you get Intensely hungry and sometimes you are fine with fasting for days on end.

I found that in my experience it is due to the Lunar cycle that one is affected by these problems.

The closer you are to New moon, the more you get hungrier but 2 days later it starts getting easier.

While near full moon, You feel full of energy, too much in fact. Way too much.

Lunar cycle also stirs up deep unchecked emotions, especially full moon which can straight up make you cry out of over sensitivity to almost everything.

I do not know how yogi's get through despite the nonsense moon pulls on people. Energies become easily distorted and hard to manage pulling upwards when you become aware of what moon does to you. Its has its own energetic and emotional pull. The more sensitive you get the more you'll be victimized by the moon.

But it is very much true that there is no better time to ascend in spiritual growth than Full moon.

Once you feel that power, it'll wash off in 2 days but there'll be a surge in your spirituality and perhaps sensitivity.

Then you get to near the New moon, moon's influence vanishes around that time and you can feel your own energies much more easily and properly and assess how much you've grown in vibration. Otherwise you get crushed under the moon's influence.

I think it is also because one has to balance Sun and Moon and take in more of Sun's influence too, so to balance out the two.

Moon brings out alot of emotional instability even if you are a mentally still person, you'll consistently feel suppressed emotions rushing out to higher chakras as illumination grows. I often find it hard to sleep when moon is bit more than half.

The vibrations and sensations do grow, but not reliably. It is like they are there at times, and sometimes not at all. Your own energy feels constantly drowned. It is like being hugged lovingly but it also crushes you.

I used the psychic channel that is ahead of spine when I started out, It automatically switched to behind the spine out of nowhere after a full moon experience and I didn't have to even actively extend my energy out to it, it just stuck onto it like magnet and does its own thing.

I do not know if I have a certain astrological affinity for the Moon. But funny thing is that I'm named after the Sun. All jokes aside does anyone else feel moon cycles this intensely themselves?

I haven't noticed Sun's effect properly yet though. I'm sure it'll be great experience too. Also It'd be great if someone could tell me how to get better control of my own energies while under influence of moon or how do I simply not let it influence me until I wish it to.

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - May 03 2017 :  11:38:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Closing my eyelids while facing the sun I acutely experience the radiance in the lava pool of Inner Silence there. Howling at the full moon, throat bared and open, fills my heart with desire and lust for Her.

Other than that, I am not imprisoned by solar and lunar energies as you are, Kentox, I am happy to report. It must be exhausting, trying to control and being controlled. Have you considered surrendering control, offering it all up and seeing how it leaves you?
Go to Top of Page

Kentox

India
61 Posts

Posted - May 04 2017 :  6:53:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

Closing my eyelids while facing the sun I acutely experience the radiance in the lava pool of Inner Silence there. Howling at the full moon, throat bared and open, fills my heart with desire and lust for Her.

Other than that, I am not imprisoned by solar and lunar energies as you are, Kentox, I am happy to report. It must be exhausting, trying to control and being controlled. Have you considered surrendering control, offering it all up and seeing how it leaves you?

I was not trying to control, I was feeling whatever is given. Its not that I knew of such things before. It only came to realization after a few events happened. I realized how my hunger is deeply related to lunar cycle.

There is no aspect of me that can control that, I'm merely getting very sensitive out of nowhere. Surrendering control indeed is a way, but I'm stubborn so I am breaking off the connection. That too is a way.

No moon, no sun should control me. But it is true they have grasp over people's mood's and attitudes without them knowing it themselves. very subtle but it is very much there.

To a Yogi this is just bondage.

I merely wished to show my observations, No yogi is bound but he can take help of the cycles or completely ignore them. Either consciously or unconsciously.

It is merely out of my curious nature I found out of this subject. I want this not to be turned into a discussion on condemnation nor ideal imposing or People telling me to "Ignore this".

I merely wish to learn of people's experience, how they learnt of their connection. It is a powerful thing to feel connected to world. Slowly slowly, It grows stronger. I merely want to innocently share my lived experience and merely ask people to do the same without adulteration of morality or ethics. It is a sheer wonder to realize that you can be influenced by a planet or a moon like that.

Come next Full moon, try meditating and doing energy work and you'll feel a very very strong pull especially after 12'o clock. It amplifies your very emotions and energy strongly. Share that experience with me or if want then share the experience of new moon with me when you can truly feel what is going on inside you much much better, I come here to listen to people's experiences which they cannot share with others, wonderful experiences or Terrible ones but experiences nonetheless. I'm a Curious Man, I am fascinated by such things, it is good to be fascinated isn't it?

Those who've gotten a taste of Prana and Kundalini becoming more receptive in gathering information around them and become somewhat sensitive to changes which causes many problems. To solve a problem, one needs to understand where this is coming from. Much of it is being receptive to information given off by moon and sun and perhaps other planets which they completely misunderstand. It is imperative people learn of this and find ways to overcome such influences if they are on this path.

Peace to you. May you have a good upcoming Full moon.

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - May 04 2017 :  10:40:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No condemnation or judgement intended Kentox. It seems to me a difficult task to divine whether solar or lunar influences are responsible for one's power or instability, as there are a multitude of other influences to consider. And how does one weigh each of these possible influences against each other? There are no true gauges to measure this, so it is left to subjection and intuition, a challenge to accuracy.

Yogani advises not to tinker too much under the hood, but to trust that your meditation practice will iron out the occasional wrinkles that bubble up. Sometimes taking something apart leaves you with extra or missing pieces when you try to reconstruct it. Trusting that the yoga process will smoothen out energetic surges is what I mean by "offering it up".

And if you've never howled at the moon, I highly recommend it.

Edited by - Dogboy on May 04 2017 10:41:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - May 05 2017 :  03:43:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kentox,

Interesting observations! I am kind of an observer of the lunar and solar energy's in me. There is so much to explore inside I feel sometimes as it would take many lifetimes to stay conscious. I notice I need to spend more time in nature or retreats for this observations, during daily life it fades. If this is working kind of natural all the time for you that is great, enjoy it's a gift.

AYP style is practice, experience, enjoy and let go in silence. AYP is a kind of relief to my bhakti, I can let it be as it is these days. It learned me that experiences will change along the journey and could be individually not the same. All is taking care for, if we notice all or nothing, you already said this too. I write this because you might not receive many replies on experiences in these forums.

If you are willing to find out more about Swara or Svara yoga and how the planets influence us, Harish Johari has written some books that might interest you!

Enjoy this journey

Edited by - Charliedog on May 05 2017 04:17:10 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000