Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Right Meditation Practice
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

psraju

South Africa
2 Posts

Posted - May 03 2017 :  10:24:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone. Im Raju from India.
I want to share my experiences and i need advice from you related to the meditation that im doing.

Beginning of this year i visited few temples in india (on 10 days trip) while chanting mantra all along 17 hours a day, in all the 6 days. On 7th day i visited one temple and i strange feeling came thru to my mind and i must meditate immediately. the feeling was strong, that i couldnt stop myself to meditate. So, i sat within the temple and started meditating. It lasted for 45 min approximately, and strangely a sensation started between my eyebrows, a tingling sensation. It persisted all along in the meditation. I came out from the meditation, and that tingling sensation between eyebrows doesnt go away. I was worried and i thought may it need medical assistance. I went to the doctor and everything was normal.

Since then, i was concentrating between the eyebrows and going to meditation and meditation is going really well. The tingling sensation sharpened to one point as the time goes by April.

As i was walking/doing any work, that tingling sensation helped me to concentrate on it all the time. When ever a new thought arises in my mind, im turning my concentration onto that sensation between eyebrows and im becoming more peaceful and calm. The thoughts were seldom now and im more aware of them as they come by every sec.

This week, strange things started to happen. Like, sensations on top my head (air blowing kind of), sharp tingling sensation down the feet, sensations inside the testicles, tingling sensation inside my ears, sharp sensation below the belly button sometimes. These things are happening not only while i was doing meditation, but also while i was walking/sitting or doing office work.

I dont know if these things are right for me and my body. I dont want stop doing meditation, as it helped me alot curing my headaches, pains without a pill. I felt good increase in my energy since january this year because of meditation.

But i dont know if im doing it right and whether im in the right path.

Please help.

Thank you

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - May 03 2017 :  12:46:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Kentox

India
61 Posts

Posted - May 03 2017 :  6:33:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is merely your Ajna chakra feeding on your "Dhyana" It is a good thing. I felt a amazing opening myself while I was doing Yoga Nidra. You can develop it for better uses like increasing concentration, deepening mediation, it can even influence intuition.

In my experience, Soon after my Ajna activated, the next morning I got urge to meditate again. Which let to a string of prana going right up to Sahasara and out. It felt miraculous and I didn't have to do anything to guide it but it never happened ever since. It is not much different in your case.

But they are merely chakras, they'll keep working on their own as they have been. Unless you learn to control and use them properly.

You can meditate all you want, what you felt was mere awakening of chakras and feeling of Prana inside you. It does hold a possibility of awakening of kundalini but I don't think your anyplace wrong to be doing that.
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - May 03 2017 :  6:50:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum. If you want to consider AYP style of meditation, read through the lessons in this site. Start off with 20 minutes twice a day and leave the rest of your day to other activities. Any doubts, feel free to ask.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - May 04 2017 :  12:04:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
AYP recognizes three "anchors" in meditation: Mudlahara, the Solar Center (located between the 3rd and 4th chakra), and Ajna the third eye. In energetic states, gentle awareness of these anchors are a stabilizing influence. Do not put awareness on the Crown chakra as this could trigger premature awakening.

Do not stop meditating, but make sure you do it smartly. AYP also recommends self pacing: not doing too much yoga too soon with too much desire, and to cut back on practice when you witness discomfort and irritability. AYP is designed to teach you how to approach spirituality in a safer, controlled manner so that you do not burn out the circuits or reck havoc on your body, mind, spirit, you need all three on this earthly plane! Even if you decide against doing AYP's deep meditation, it is helpful to read through the lessons anyway, for Yogani has shared extensive knowledge on spiritual milestones, on how enlightenment unfolds, and how much power there is in surrender. Good luck!
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - May 04 2017 :  01:52:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Radju and welcome! Thank you for your beautiful powerful experience!

Here at AYP you can find all you need like the guys already mentioned. All you have to do is start reading and practice, take it slow and steady.

Best wishes

http://www.aypsite.org/10.html
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 04 2017 :  05:37:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP form psraju

You are well on your spiritual path and your devotion is strong. I think it would be good for you to have some guidance. You'd be safer following a teaching or a system of practice, as well as your intuition. I would encourage you to explore AYP. You might find it is the right teaching for you at this time. Why not have a read through the lessons on this website, starting here: http://www.aypsite.org/10.html

All the best
Go to Top of Page

psraju

South Africa
2 Posts

Posted - May 04 2017 :  05:43:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all for the valuable answers. Its very encouraging and I really appreciate and value your information.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000