Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 How long does kundalini awakening take?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kentox

India
61 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2017 :  11:08:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Awakening in my experience is not about stillness. In my case I was inspired and instilled by Sadhguru by merely listening to him, my thoughts nearly vanished...I stopped getting headaches induced by overthinking...things started become little by little clearer but it was not enough...it is never enough.

I got hungry, whenever I get hungry I devour. I devoured what I little I had on kundalini and started practice chakra meditation and hatha yoga specifically to awake kundalini. I found it so stupid that I never realised what Prana or Chi was uptill this moment, I had a faint clue but never really actualized it until now

After weeks of just meditating for self pleasure, I awakened all the chakras one by one(not through kundalini). I still hadn't reach anywhere near awakening until one day shocks came...but that was nothing, just small shocks...

But after a while liver started hurting, I was lucky to know about how liver is under pressure due to the awakening process and immediately shifted my diet ASAP to Raw Veg diet and followed it strictly to this day. I ran and ran and pain and blockage caved one day and disappeared.

Now I am mostly filled with Energy except the days near new moon.On Full moon I noticed how much a impact energy makes make it enters brain...it was so intense, I was tearing up...my brain was ringing It was so strong I was shaking till morning and unconsciously tearing up due to this much intense activity. Everything is amplified during 12'o clock for 50 minutes and reduces very slowly but by the time it is 5-6 Am impact starts dying off. Always be careful of Full moon if you handling energies of kundalini, fast on that day and get the fullest benefit.

Since my energy is stuck in manipura, I don't feel any need to eat most of the time and whenever I do I eat Raw veg salad. My body became light as feather but weight hasn't dropped much. I haven't encountered even a speck of disease ever since. My entire being is radiating with confidence but it does get polluted when I go out into crowds.

It wont be long until I complete the process and reach heart, but I think it still might take months. My whole process was actually done in one month. People might've gone through it faster but this happened in about a months time for me. It'll take many more months to get further.

Edited by - AYPforum on May 01 2017 07:44:35 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - May 01 2017 :  07:44:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - May 02 2017 :  1:06:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
On this path, less is more, my friend, less is more. We are not trying to get something/somewhere, we are learning to give up everything.

Seysorciere
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - May 03 2017 :  08:13:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kentox,

Agree with Sey. Spiritual path is not a project that one marks off once completed. It's a journey, a dance.

All the best!

Go to Top of Page

Kentox

India
61 Posts

Posted - May 03 2017 :  5:30:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
SeySorciere and Sunyata, I do see where you are coming from and I accept for a fact that you've made that your path.

But I All I have myself is my greed, which burns for more and more.

I don't want to give up everything, I want to have everything. Surrender is merely a tool, yoga does exactly what my endless greed requires, to make everything a part of you.

My end goal is to be like how I was as a child, Walking through the world without attachments but absolute involvement. I spent my teenage years protecting that left out innocence and forgot how it was when I became a adult. I only realize this now...

In the end, paths merge into one. No matter where they've been through

My prayer is only to be truthful to myself. I'll say "I hate you" when I hate you, And will say "I love you" when I love you. I'll lie when I need to, I'll cry when I have to. But I'll be always straight with myself.

I don't know why my this was posted here, but no matter. I do not know how long does it take awaken, but I sometimes go get excited to know higher dimensions in life.

Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - May 04 2017 :  05:10:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Kentox,

Indeed it is important to be truthful to oneself always.

What you are calling "greed" we call it Bhakti (Devotion). It is the all consuming fire that drives spiritual practices. A very essential ingredient. Essential also are effective practices that can get you where you want to go in a safe manner. Effective and efficient practices done in a consistent manner (daily), also essential. Jumping from one practice to another is not recommended as spiritual practices take time to bear fruit. I would not call surrendering a tool, it is a way of life that happens naturally as you awaken and realize you are not in control. The "end game" is enlightenment, but that (enlightenment) Yogani explains is not something you can "get" but something you give away. You are deconstructing, releasing not acquiring.

Oh and I think your post was moved here because it is not about AYP practices. This is where we discuss other systems.

Wishing all the best

Sey

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - May 04 2017 :  09:29:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kentox,

Fan that fire of bhakti but wisely and tenderly. It's true that with practice we come back to our natural state or childlike state. .

It's also true that we extend compassion, love and kindness to all once we start seeing everyone as reflection of Self.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000