Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Tip of Tongue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

YogiCosmos

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2017 :  11:31:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Greetings everyone!

First, many thanks to Yogani for the treasure of information made freely available to the world for access.

I started practicing Kechari Mudra in January of 2017. As of today, I am able to reach the nasal septum since my Kundalini continues to purify my nervous system. I am slowly approaching Level 3, as the tip of my tongue can now touch the upper part of the nasal septum.

I've noticed that the tip of my tongue appears to be peeling skin! The the tip of the tongue is red/pink but is surrounded by a white outline. I can basically see an outline of where the tongue enters in the nasal septum at the tip of the tongue.

Is this peeling unusual?

Thank you.

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - May 14 2017 :  05:56:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi YogiCosmos,

Getting to stage 3 Kechari in less than 6 months means that you have taken up this mudra quickly. How do you feel? How is your meditation? How long do you hold the mudra every day?

I have not noticed any change at the tip of the tongue - only the fact that it is very sensible, as it is the entire mouth and the nasal passages, with the energy expanding in the nervous system.

Best wishes for your practice.
Blanche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000