Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Spinal Breathing and Energy Control
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2017 :  5:24:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

The way we do Spinal Breathing in AYPs I find is exactly the same way I was shown to do energy control. For Spinal Breathing we follow a white light up and down the spinal nerve then we Meditate for purification. If not we get weeds growing in our system.

My question is what happens, when you do that on other body parts say like your face and hands? I had done it on the crown and that was very unpleasant after wards. Is there any long term effects from this? I had done this many years ago, and I felt energy flowing on my skin (felt like little insects crawling all over). Just wondering if there is another mess I need to clean up.

Christi

United Kingdom
4369 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2017 :  7:18:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lordbuzzkill,

It is not safe to start tracing other energetic aspects of the body, as you found out with the crown chakra. It is not only the crown that is not safe to trace with the attention. There are other parts as well. In general, it is best to stick to the instructions for practice given in the main lessons.

If people do experiment, in most cases no lasting damage is done and things can be rectified fairly easily if they go wrong. In a few cases it can take quite a while to bring someone back to a stable state.

If you were suffering from the long term effects of premature crown activation, you would probably know about it. It isn't much fun at all. So I would say, don't worry about what has happened in the past and carry on with your regular Spinal Breathing practice.

There is more information on premature crown activation here and on experimenting with spiritual practices here.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2017 :  10:26:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,

That's good to hear. Just making sure I don't have any extra problems I need to solve. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2017 :  10:39:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Also, the spine is the superconductor and central highway of all other channels, so the extremities get taken care off pretty much automatically when the core is tended to.
Go to Top of Page

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2017 :  3:36:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bodhi Tree,

Nice, I like that.
Go to Top of Page

tudor090

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2017 :  02:11:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am also confused about that.
Go to Top of Page

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2017 :  4:21:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,

Does tracing energy path ways outside the body a problem too? I am referring to the energy centers (chakras) we have outside our bodies. Does spinal breathing bring them back into balance as well? I played around with them many years ago, wondering what issues that could bring.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4369 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2017 :  5:51:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lordbuzzkill,

Yes, generally, micro-managing chakras is not recommended in AYP, whether they are inside the body or outside the body. Basically, there is no way of knowing which chakras needs to open in which order, as it is different for everybody depending on their own unique matrix of obstructions.

With Spinal Breathing Pranayama and Deep Meditation, everything is taken care of and the chakras will open in the right order, at the right time, including the higher chakras, the minor chakras and the chakras outside of the physical body.

The science behind how this works is quite complex, but much of it is discussed in the main lessons.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2017 :  2:13:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Christi,

This is good to hear.
Go to Top of Page

YogiCosmos

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2017 :  12:41:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What you are talking about is Qigong. In Qigong, we let our energy flow spontaneously to other parts of the body and meridians for good health and mental clarity. But it’s best to learn from an instructor.

Go to Top of Page

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2017 :  12:15:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi YogiCosmos,

I looked at a lot of different arts in energy control. Qigong is one of them. I always find it fascinating, how things work under the hood of my car. It's an obsession of mine.

I heard a lot of bad about our instructors in the west in general. That most have no idea and are there just scamming people with BS that looks like they know what they are doing.

Would you have any recommendations on a good source of information for Qigong? A book or a website.

Edited by - LordBuzzKill on Sep 25 2017 12:17:58 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000