Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 chin pump julandhara
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fruition

USA
9 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2017 :  04:39:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
After Spinal Breathing,should chin pump julandhara be done before or after bastrika? Right now I'm doing bastrika for 2 minutes and then 1 round of chin pump with 7 second breath retention on left rotation then right rotation then on to meditation?

I've been practicing for several months and right now things are stable. Chinpump is strong though,1 round is enough,lol.

Thanks.

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2017 :  10:02:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I only did one round each side too, you're right, it is pretty powerful! Currently I visit the practice once or twice a month as prana flow is pretty free right now. Bastrika is another practice done infrequently now. Eventually you will back off of these practices too as your neurobiology cleanses less you risk overload.

To answer your question, it does not matter which you do first, and you are properly placing them after SBP and before DM. Welcome to the forum Fruition!
Go to Top of Page

fruition

USA
9 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2017 :  01:58:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Dogboy,much appreciated.
AYP is a wonderful resource of knowledge and I'm glad to be here amongst
all of you on this "path to liberation".

Edited by - fruition on Apr 06 2017 02:21:05 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000