Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Michigan Retreat May 2017
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2017 :  8:15:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone!

Every spring, we hold a weekend retreat in Michigan where the AYP practices form the central pillar for group activities in inquiry and healing.

Here are the details for this year's retreat:

Inquiry during this intensive will center around Defining and Refining Life’s Purpose. We will explore the meaning of purpose or dharma in the context of a stable DM practice.

Where: Colombiere Conference & Retreat Center (www.colombiere.com). Nestled on 420 rolling acres of mature pines and hardwoods in Clarkston, Michigan.

Arrival: 10:30 AM on Friday, May 19, 2017

Departure: 2:00 PM on Sunday, May 21, 2017

Cost: $275 (includes private room and meals)

Prerequisite: Must have a stable DM practice for at least one month prior to retreat

Please send me a PM if interested.

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2017 :  9:24:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I won't be able to make it due to returning from France at that time, but I highly encourage anyone else who is interested to check out this retreat. I've attended 3 times, and each time has been highly rewarding. It's a special place, and Kami is a super-special person. Take advantage.

Thank you, Kami, for continuing to carry the torch and light the way.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2017 :  9:51:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kami,

Great news! Hopefully I can make it. Fingers crossed.Looking forward to meeting you in person, sis.

Edited by - sunyata on Apr 04 2017 9:52:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - May 22 2017 :  09:46:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, Kami for hosting such lovely retreat. It was a pleasure to meet you after all these years. The gorgeous and peaceful property was icing on the cake.

Your presence and knowledge is a gift. David's stillness spoke throughout the weekend. It brought me to tears many times
David and you nicely complement each other like I mentioned in the retreat.

Eileen's Asana and angelic touch.

The love and openness of heal your heart ladies and gentleman was touching. Everyone taught me something. Each person reflected the nine Samyama sutras.

I haven't cried and laughed so much, three days in a row. The Unity of the group was felt strongly- Silence and Ecstatic bliss was palpable.

The light in me bows to the light in you.

And ofcourse Yogani the legend. Your Love and Humility bring tears of joy every time I think of you. I can never thank you enough.

Edited by - sunyata on May 22 2017 09:53:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - May 22 2017 :  11:44:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wonderful to read, Sunyata. Wish I could have been there. Next time.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 22 2017 :  11:49:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - May 22 2017 :  9:18:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - May 23 2017 :  12:07:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - May 23 2017 :  08:21:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you dear Sunyata, for gracing us with your sweetness and openness. It was an honor to meet you.

Yogani, your loving presence is always there in all of our gatherings. Thank you.

Here is a link to pictures from the retreat:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...l=ab5b9033da

Bodhi, we missed you!

Go to Top of Page

kensbikes100

USA
192 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2018 :  07:07:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Are there plans in the works for 2019? I want to put it on my calendar!

I can't believe I've missed it all these years.
Go to Top of Page

kali

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2019 :  8:32:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kami,

Are you still hosting these weekend retreats?

Thank you in advance!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000