Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Entities Everywhere, not knowing how to cope.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nic

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2017 :  2:23:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi friends,

AT times, I don't feel a part of this dimension anymore. I"ve had some concerning issues pop up that I wonder if you guys can help me sort out.

Sometimes I feel as If I"m going mad, or that the rate of my awakening is much more ahead of my ability to be the observer.

My clairvoyance abilities are quite high and I cannot close my eyes without seeing eyes in front of me. The deeper I go into meditation the more the face of these particular beings comes to life.

I"ve been meditating on/off for months, but now I have developed a proper practice of gi gong(yoga in evening) for 20 minutes, pranayama for 7, and DM for 20. After which I cool down by talking to shakti. This can get interesting at times because I feel her response by shaking as I speak. Certain things that I acknowledge and accept about myself will cause crystalline-like high vibrations to surround me and the face begins to come clearer.

The other-side of this ability is that I see beings everywhere outside of meditation: dwarfs, sad goblin creatures, happy furry beings, doctors, aliens, almost in a 2D fashion. They are on the walls, on the floor, on my body, in the grass, giant faces in the clouds. I don't see simply trees but dragons in them and vivid eyes peering back. I feel them touch me. It's rather creepy to have your cheek stroked during meditation. I've also felt the universe speak to through various forms; I've gotten the message before that I am in "their realm now." Perhaps they like to mess with me, I have a side of me that sees the humor in this and says okay guys..funny, but another part of me feels a bit trapped and off. It can get very intense as in holograms will pop up on the walls and ceilings and I see many different otherworldy 3D tribes of humans and other beings peering in.

I never really speak to this about anyone and feel like the crazy mystic elephant in the room, but I was triggered last night by a David Lynch film "Mullholland Drive" which left me in shambles very akin to the feeling that marijuana can bring when it takes you to the darker reaches of the subconscious. Which personally makes me feel like a complete imposter to myself, that I have been derailed and live in the realm of dark insanity and had no apparent knowledge of this until triggered. I've tended to feel like this at many times in life and the feeling really grabs me by the throat. I can sit with myself through it at times but all of these beings in my presence really rubs it in.

The last thing I've been wanting to mention is that recently I've noticed that when I move my body to turn in certain directions, it feels as if my other subtle bodies remain in the prior position and take a few seconds to "catch up."

Has anyone dealt with this? This may be considered as scenery but its just so immersed in all of my realities that I don't how to function at times. I just find it so hard to remain detached to these situations especially in mediation because it all comes so quickly.

I question whether this is psychosis. Your opinions and advice would be greatly valued.

Thank you all and kind regards,

Nicole

Ecdyonurus

Switzerland
479 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2017 :  2:56:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nic, did you already have similar experiences even before taking up yoga and qi gong?
Go to Top of Page

nic

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2017 :  4:34:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes this has been going on for months.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2017 :  4:41:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nicole,

If you don't mind me asking, besides yoga and meditation- Do you work? Are you in school?

Yes, we can go through these experiences but it's important to stay grounded.

Here is lesson 421 on spirits and entities.

http://www.aypsite.org/421.html

Go to Top of Page

nic

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2017 :  4:50:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh yes Sunyata I've read through that article, it was quite helpful.

I don't go to school or work. I've been in isolation for quite some time.

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2017 :  4:57:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would stop all practices for some time and ground. You need to get out and hang out with friends and family. Go watch a movie, swim, walk.

Lesson 69- Kundalini Symptoms, Imbalances and Remedies

http://www.aypsite.org/69.html
Go to Top of Page

nic

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2017 :  4:59:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Sunyata, I really appreciate it.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4363 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2017 :  5:42:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nic,

If you have not done so already in another thread, it would be very helpful if you could answer the questions on this page.

You can copy and paste them into here if you want to. It would help us to get a better idea of where you are at with all of this and be in a better position to offer guidance.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

nic

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2017 :  8:43:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sure Christi, thank you.

1. What are your symptoms and how long have you had them? Are your symptoms primarily physical, psychological, or both?
-Both
- For 2 weeks- heat in waist, back, arms, heart, legs
-Energy vortexes in hand open,
-Pain in crown chakra for months, pressure on left temple, migraines for many months, vibrating heart chakra
-Energy moves up spine when prompted, spine shaking, feeling weak at times, feeling hungover in the morning but never drank
-Bouts of depression, apathy, intense emotions for months, feeling as if a part of my body is not connected randomly for the last 2 weeks
-Certain gifts came in months ago, hearing others thoughts randomly, telekinesis, aerokineisis, influencing electricity/powerlines
-Seeing orbs, energy, sparkles, entities
-Beings are working on my body they preform surgeries and "clean me". Upgrades

2. Are your symptoms ongoing, or intermittent? If intermittent, when are they most likely to occur -- during what kind of activity and/or time of the day? Is your sleep affected?
Very recently having fluctuations in energy levels, heat is random but happens daily, depression comes in waves,apathy is always near. Sleep is fine except for waking up always between 3-5 a.m. Intense emotions greatly impact symptoms. I've only experienced electrical surges in my body once many months ago.

3. Do you consider your situation with kundalini to be the result of spiritual practices, or do you regard it to be spontaneous?
Spiritual practices, but seems very fated.

4. What sort of spiritual practices have you been engaged in, if any? How long? How often? Are you aware that excessive spiritual practice can aggravate kundalini, often with a delayed reaction?
Lots of reading, devotion, and surrender for months about 8..random meditations and yoga. I read daily.

5. Do you consider yourself to be “sensitive” to spiritual practices? If so, with what practices, and what sort of measures have you taken to accommodate your sensitivity?
I feel sensitive in that everything opened up quickly. While meditating my head feels like a balloon..pressure in left temple. The only thing I know of is energy healing to stop it.

6. Do you think drugs have contributed to your kundalini situation?
I used shrooms a year ago, that opened me up more.

7. Have you experienced traumatic events in your life that may have a bearing on your current symptoms?
Yes neglectful situations.

8. Is your sexual lifestyle affecting your symptoms? Are you aware that obsessively limiting sexual release can increase kundalini energy and symptoms?
I don't think so

9. What is your general diet? Are you aware that a lighter diet can stimulate kundalini?
Vegetarian but lots of breads and heavy foods..eating more to ground naturally

10. Do you engage in moderate exercise regularly, like walking, yard work, etc? Are you aware that regular exercise can help stabilize ("ground") kundalini symptoms?
Yoga and gi gong

11. Are you a highly devotional person? Are you aware that excessive devotional activity, satsang or spiritual study can aggravate an active kundalini?
Highly devotional and committed. Easing up is going to be the hardest thing to learn.

12. Are you engaged in ordinary daily activities like a job, school, family, parenting, social activity, service to others? Are you aware that such activities, undertaken without spiritual intention or expectations, can help ground excessive kundalini energies?
I've been isolated for months.Getting a job I hope helps and going to a yoga studio

13. Have you been examined and treated by a medical doctor or mental health professional for your symptoms in the past? If so, what was the result?
No

14. Are there other factors and/or measures you are taking in relation to your situation that are not covered above?
Just releasing exercises such as writing

15. Optional: What is your approximate age (teen, 20s, 30s, 40s, etc.)? What is your gender? We ask because the manifestation of kundalini symptoms can be affected by these factors.
I"m 24 and am female.

Edited by - nic on Mar 09 2017 9:41:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

maverick angel

France
42 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2017 :  04:05:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit maverick angel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think you should read up on shamanism, it's possible you are having a shamanic awakening, the presence of spirits, seeing spirits in trees nature ect, being in other worlds may be indications of this. If it is shamanic it won't go away, the shamanic experience involves embracing all the phenomena that yoga regards as scenery directly, the calling must be accepted.
Go to Top of Page

nic

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2017 :  05:12:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't understand why someone would be called to be a shaman and another awakened person not? IS it merely what the person sees that separates the two?The first being that I ever saw in meditation was a shaman. I just couldn't fathom having both experiences kundalini and shamanism.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4363 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2017 :  05:14:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nic,

The symptoms that you are describing are symptoms of a premature crown opening. This happens when kundalini awakens and rises to the crown chakra on top of the head, too quickly. It is likely that something triggered this to happen, such as stress, or drugs, or a blow to the head? Or it could be that you were simply wired for this to happen from things that happened during previous lifetimes?

Either way, I would second the advice that Sunyata gave you above, to take a break from spiritual practices of all kinds and to get grounded. Being isolated will not help, as you need to be integrating the energy and stabilizing yorself. If you cannot find a job, then simply volunteering for a local social organisation will be helpful.

Other grounding practices include walking in nature, cleaning the house, gardening and so on.

Developing spiritual extra sensory powers (clairvoyance, clairsentience etc.) is quite normal during a kundalini awakening. The entities that you can see do not have the power to harm you in any way. They can be a distraction, but only to the degree that you allow them to be. The more grounded and stronger you become, the less of a distraction they will be.

Visions of snakes, dragons, etc. are quite common and are not something to be concerned about. They do not last forever.

I would strongly advise you to stay away from all hallucinogenic drugs, or any drugs at all for that matter. It sounds like you have already noticed that that is a bad idea. Avoid alcohol as it is very destabilizing.

Once you have managed to become grounded and stable for a while and are not experiencing overwhelming or overpowering symptoms, then it would be advisable to take up spiritual practices again. You could do this gently, starting with just a few minutes a day and building up slowly.

As well as lesson 69 that you have already been pointed to, you can read more about the experience of a premature crown opening in these lessons:

Lesson 77 - Still More on Chakras

Lesson 201 - The Drama of a Premature Crown Opening

Christi
Go to Top of Page

nic

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2017 :  2:13:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Christi,

I feel that this is happening because I"ve been awakened and using this energy before in many past lives.
The article was wonderful and resonated with me deeply.I'll continue grounding and hopefully the intensity dies down a bit!
Go to Top of Page

saurabh88

India
23 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2017 :  12:13:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
little patience.all the msytic have called this "nightmare of the soul"its like night have become more dark just before rising of the sun.
resisting to nature or cosmic universe whatever you call it is futile.let your ego dissolve in it.accept it as it is.trying to force will make it worse.
we are too concerned here with kundalini and yes its dangerous power.the reson mahveera and budhdha had never uttered a words for it is what you are experiencing.
they have had devised method to avoid those kundalinis path to be enlighten but people now a days seek experience rather than peace of mind.
its like you will be there but by having bitter journey..
for few days let your body be loose,do what it wants to,laugh,cry,dance,scream.
let this madness pass.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000