Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Full Moon Meditation - Call in
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2017 :  06:05:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

I'm hosting a call-in meditation session this upcoming full moon.
After a short initial discussion, we will meditate together. The energy of the full moon is particularly conducive to inner growth, healing and cultivation of inner silence. When we practice together, the effects are exponential not just for us but for the community as a whole.

Date/time:

Sunday March 12, 2017

Time: 8 PM EST (please use this link to figure out your local time: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/)

This session is not an instructional one - participants must be familiar with the AYP Deep Meditation technique!

If you're interested in joining, please send me a private message. A few days before the scheduled session, I will send call-in details.

Looking forward to "seeing" you soon!

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2017 :  12:48:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kami,

During full moons the energy reaches it's peak here but would love to join in with you sister..

I don't have anything on my calendar for that day. I'll email you once we get closer.

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2017 :  1:45:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Groovy.
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2017 :  08:23:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sunyata

Hi Kami,

During full moons the energy reaches it's peak here but would love to join in with you sister..

I don't have anything on my calendar for that day. I'll email you once we get closer.

Hope you can join us, dear Sunyata. See how it feels. Will keep you in my thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2017 :  08:24:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Bodhi Tree

Groovy.

Learning from the best, dear Bodhi (as in you).
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2017 :  6:41:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi! I am interested, but that would be at 2 am brussels time (gmt+1 in winter), which is too late, so perhaps I'll jin another time.

Best wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2017 :  9:25:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for putting this on, Kami. It was a real treat. I'm feeling quite purified and opened, and the full moon was just an effortless bonus and good excuse for us to do a virtual meditation like that. Looking forward to more in the future. You're a wonderful facilitator.

(I tried to get Sunyata blocked from the call at the beginning, but to no avail. I guess we'll have to let her stick around. )
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2017 :  9:47:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Kami for hosting such a lovely blissful meditation. The chant was powerful and added to the heightened energy during full moons, which I've come to enjoy.

Bodhi~You know I tolerate all your antics (we need an angel emoticon )
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2017 :  10:19:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are an angel for putting up with my shenanigans. God bless Kami for tolerating me too.
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2017 :  8:08:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bodhi and Sunyata,

It was so absolutely lovely to have you both on the call.

Hope you can make it to the next one on April 11

Anyone with interest, please PM me for details!

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2017 :  9:59:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, Kami for reminding us of the auspicious day of Hanuman Jayanti. The meditation was showered with Stillness. Love to you, sister.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000