Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 what is this?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gchristine

USA
24 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2017 :  3:43:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
For a few months, I've been having kryas where my jaw moves around, touching teeth to teeth. I start to go into an altered state of consciousness, and then I freak out and stop it from happening. Well last night I let it happen finally. My lower teeth found a spot up against the base of the back of my top teeth. after a few minutes, it felt like a circuit closing.

There was a sudden rush of spiritual energy. In my minds eye it looked like a light bluish white light going through my body. There was a definite sexual component, like a mind orgasm. It was very powerful. It wasn't a bad experience, just so powerful that I was shaking for a half hour afterwards. It only lasted for a few minutes.

What it felt like mentally was that I was entering the next phase of my kundalini awakening. Later last night I felt rushes of energy going up the middle of my body. it felt like it was trying to go up my spine. There were electric shock feelings around my third chakra. I feel like my shushumna is blocked.These rushes kept happening when I would drift off to sleep.

Any one have anything similar happen, or know what's going on?

Christi

United Kingdom
4365 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2017 :  3:54:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Gchristine,

These are typical kundalini symptoms that can happen during the middle stages of the process.

If you do not already have a spiritual practice then it would be a very good idea to take one on at this point. If you read from the beginning of the main lessons, then this will guide you through the process of taking one on. If you do already have a spiritual practice, but do not practice Spinal Breathing Pranayama, then it would be good to add that to your practice. It gives balance to the energy in the body and also gives the energy a pathway to travel along that is safe and stable over the long term.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

gchristine

USA
24 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2017 :  4:21:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Gchristine,

These are typical kundalini symptoms that can happen during the middle stages of the process.

If you do not already have a spiritual practice then it would be a very good idea to take one on at this point. If you read from the beginning of the main lessons, then this will guide you through the process of taking one on. If you do already have a spiritual practice, but do not practice Spinal Breathing Pranayama, then it would be good to add that to your practice. It gives balance to the energy in the body and also gives the energy a pathway to travel along that is safe and stable over the long term.

Christi

Well it's a relief these seem to be typical. I don't have any spiritual practices. I was diagnosed schizophrenic when all this started six years ago. I sometimes fight it and sometimes let it happen. In my heart I know this is kundalini and not a mental illness.

what should I expect next?
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2017 :  4:55:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum. Expect the best. For a smooth onward journey do incorporate meditation twice a day as a habit. Good things will follow.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2017 :  5:04:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
what should I expect next?

There is no certainty as to what may follow, as we all have various spiritual symptoms. By establishing a meditation practice you can better relax and witness whatever comes up, and learn how effective surrender can help the fear of the unknown. Good luck and welcome!
Go to Top of Page

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2017 :  5:55:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bonnie Greenwell has some nice articles and seems to have a lot of experience with kundalini.

http://www.kundaliniguide.com/10-th...ini-process/
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2017 :  7:44:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What Dogboy said.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4365 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2017 :  7:55:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Gchristine,

If you read through the main lessons on this website, they will give you a pretty good idea as to what will come next and also how to work with the process so that it remains safe and comfortable.

The journey of kundalini is basically the journey of enlightenment. Or at least, it will take you to within a stone's throw of enlightenment. Grace (responding to a strong foundation in inner silence), will take you the rest of the way.

You may also want to have a read of some of the tantra lessons on this site. They will help you to understand why the energy you experienced had a sexual aspect to it, and how that relates to the rest of the journey.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000