Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 Ear ringing with vibrations and pulse on top of he
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

virender

India
4 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2017 :  12:10:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Started meditation for 6-7 months. I am feeling continuous beep sound in my ears and vibrations in both ears in silence. Also Khechri mudra is also happening and my tongue rolls back and touches some round like organs in nasal cavity but still didn't tasted the nectar which flows form brain. Sometime I also feel pulse at every chakras with lot of different body movement etc and best one is I also feel pulse at top middle of my head when I lie down for sleep.

Not sure what all process is happening and what will happen next !!

Need to understand what all is happening behind the scene.

Thanks,
Virender.

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2017 :  08:11:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HI virender

Welcome to the AYP forum.

Are you reading through the lessons on this website? They will give you the answers to your questions.
Is it the "I AM" meditation you are practising?

Best wishes
Go to Top of Page

virender

India
4 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2017 :  09:23:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am doing sidhha yoga.
Can you tell me which lesson I should refer to for the current situation.
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2017 :  12:28:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum.
Start at the lessons on this website beginning at lesson 10.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2017 :  08:33:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Perhaps these topics would be the most useful for answering our questions Virender:
- Avoiding a premature crown opening: http://www.aypsite.com/PlusTopicInd...x.html#tag36
- Kundalini: http://www.aypsite.com/PlusTopicInd....html#tag105
- Self-Pacing and Grounding http://www.aypsite.com/PlusTopicInd...l#selfpacing

There is benefit in reading all the AYP lessons in order if you have time.
Go to Top of Page

Pilgrim

USA
17 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2017 :  1:08:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pilgrim's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by virender

Started meditation for 6-7 months. I am feeling continuous beep sound in my ears and vibrations in both ears in silence. Also Khechri mudra is also happening and my tongue rolls back and touches some round like organs in nasal cavity but still didn't tasted the nectar which flows form brain. Sometime I also feel pulse at every chakras with lot of different body movement etc and best one is I also feel pulse at top middle of my head when I lie down for sleep.

Not sure what all process is happening and what will happen next !!

Need to understand what all is happening behind the scene.

Thanks,
Virender.

You are going through the preliminary stages of neurological adaptation to Kechari coming the natural energetic way.

Having been through this back in 2012 I would caution that you try not to operate any kind of power tools or drive if at all possible, for at-least a week, two weeks would be better. Be patient with yourself and understand everything is going to be ok.

It may take a while.

Try not to focus too much on the sensations try to just passively observe them even better yet let them pass place your focus on something else.

Focusing on the sensations can make them escalate.

If you ever find your self in an uncomfortable situation center yourself in the heart it will pass.
Go to Top of Page

virender

India
4 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2017 :  12:19:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks pilgrim for your valuable comments.
I am sure you have gone very far, just want to know and understand from you what happens next and how do you feel it or what are the next coming things now ? Very curious to know and connect.

Thanks,
Virender.
Go to Top of Page

virender

India
4 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2017 :  03:24:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Really very good blogs to get understanding.

Still a simple question what happens with neurological changes in body ?

Thanks,
Virender.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2017 :  1:20:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Virendra,

The changes that take place on a neurological level are quite complex, so it is not a simple matter to explain them in a forum post. They involve various changes to chakras and nadis in the body.

The best I can advise is to read through the main lessons on this website starting here:

Lesson 10 (The first in this series) - Why This Discussion?

They are all written by Yogani. Gradually as you read through, Yogani builds up a map of the neurology of the body on the subtle level and describes how it is transformed by spiritual practices and awakenings.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000