Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Increased negative sensitivity
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kart12345

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2017 :  9:31:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello my friends,
I feel like I can sense some bad thing can happen to me even before it happens. These days i am experiencing panic attacks.. my chest becomes heavier, my heart beats heavier after some time some one comes and gives a sh*t.
If some one is thinking to harm me i can sense it.
example: it was very peaceful after some time my heart felt too heavy i donno why.. some time past I had got a warning letter and I was fired (lol).
2..) I can sense my girlfriend is going to have a dispute with me..

If they think bad and want to do bad to me, anyway they do it and it happens, but its bad to feel my heart getting heavier even before it happens.
Believe me its true... Is there something i can do?

kart12345

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2017 :  10:17:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please anyone have any views in the topic...?
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2017 :  10:44:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kart,

This means you are sensitive.....sensitive to the feelings and emotions of others.
With practice we become more sensitive, sensitive to the beauty, but also the confronting parts of life. We become more aware. We can see this also as purification.

If you feel too sensitive in company of some, you can imagine a transparant shield around you, I did that for some time, a golden transparant shield with a red heart. It helped me.

What also is helpful, imagine that everyone around you is as sensitive as you, all with their own stuff, all with one intention, looking for love in life.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2017 :  10:52:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe consider it a blessing? With early warning a blow will be softened. Breathe through any panic attacks knowing your imagination is driving without a license.
Go to Top of Page

kart12345

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2017 :  9:51:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Charliedog

If you feel too sensitive in company of some, you can imagine a transparant shield around you, I did that for some time, a golden transparant shield with a red heart. It helped me.

What also is helpful, imagine that everyone around you is as sensitive as you, all with their own stuff, all with one intention, looking for love in life.

Thank you charlie I will try this.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000