Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 a dream which became reality
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2017 :  02:48:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This happened at least 2 yrs ego..in south india we have the ritual in which if a new baby is born we take the baby first to kuladeivata (ie it's God for each community).so we were planning to go the vry next day.so we all were sleeping and the baby is my niece.my mom was taking care of hr at night and I was sleeping bit early so as to get up early the next day.

anyways I had a dream.in the dream I saw the school corridor in dubai and in the corridor there is an idol of Lord Ganesh. From him folded leg a small guy sprung and jumped down and came to me.

I could see till his waist only so he was looking like a brahma as he was wearing that scared thread. His head had one turbine which they do with towel. And most striking part was his body was illuminating and radiating while light and he seemed to be successful an handsome guy.

Any way he came to me and asked why haven't you came and saw me?

I was like who are n you and asked him who are you?

He said his name is Maada (later I came to know Maada means protector in tamil)

Then asked how can I come and see you I mean where do you live?

He told me in tamil that he lived in West massi street.

I just got up with this dream and told my mom about it.

since it was late night she couldn't call anyone to ask but early morning she called one of the elders and asked. As soon my mom told the street name not only her many poeple in madurai said it's guardian angel or protective God whose temple is in that particular street and mostly when a new born baby is born in Madurai usually they take the babies to this temple and then to any other temples.

so this is the first time a dream is coming into reality I just want to share this.

Love and Light

may all experience That
Gayatri shiva

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2017 :  08:23:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very good. Keep us up to date
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2017 :  12:44:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I went to the temple too its on west side of the meenakshi mandir (temple)...the next day we took the baby and mother there and got the blessings..for me I was surprised how the dream came true
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2017 :  3:34:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
you should visit the temple for yourself!
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2018 :  11:26:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ofcourse I did visit the temple...it was kind of exciting experience for me
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000