Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Vibrational Medicine
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2016 :  3:03:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
According to my understanding...

Humans are a complex of vibrating frequencies in a multidimensional field. Everything is vibrating ENERGY and everything has consciousness. Low frequency corresponds with imbalance and lower dimensional vibration. High frequency corresponds with balance and higher dimensional vibration. Low frequency is imbalanced because it is incomplete, not whole. Completing the wave, supplying the missing part of the vibrating frequency, introduces balance and healing into the system. Supplying the balanced frequency invites the lower frequency to entrain with it, and thus repairs the imbalance. This is healing of the imbalance and raising the frequency to a higher state.

Imbalance equals illness. Balanced frequencies indicate health and wholeness and produce healing. Through paying attention and learning to listen to our bodies, we begin to notice what needs to be repaired or fixed. The part of the energy frequency we are rejecting needs to be restored and embraced. Whenever and wherever distress, pain or illness reside, it can be remedied. It is possible to self-heal, to learn (remember) how to do this because our bodies can tap into the whole balanced frequency of wellness. Spending a lot of time in natural environments will help provide examples and inspiration. We can leap right into the completed rhythmic pattern and introduce this to our bodies through focused consciousness.

To heal our bodies, the whole balanced frequency must be initiated. This is accomplished through inviting into our consciousness that which was formerly rejected. It means that we allow opposites to coexist and stop excluding one or the other. For me it's all about discovering the pain within pleasure and the pleasure within pain. The whole is inclusive of the yin as well as the yang, in a balanced relationship. Acknowledging the whole spectrum of emotion (energy in motion) and seeing how it all fits together. Balance is seeing that if we go so far into pleasure, then we will go that same distance into pain. But when we are able to consciously embrace both simultaneously, without exclusion, health and wholeness prevail. Equanimity happens and our bodies generate balanced frequencies. Avoidance balances attachment and attachment balances avoidance. The middle path is wholeness.

Dogboy

USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2016 :  5:34:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Much of this rings true, now that I am able to access prana with simple intention. Rereading some AYP lessons, Yogani referenced this ability as a "second puberty" and now I am experiencing exactly that. I find that simply being open to prana makes it glow like an ember, and through asana enter samadhi states. I am learning to "just be", open to whatever and wherever the vibrations take me. Automatic yoga, sighs, grunts, and breath, all can occur within this surrender, and it truly does feel like a healing, and the energy knows what it is doing and all I have to do is ride it; that I am this; that I am touched by the Divine; that I am the Divine on Earth.

Thank you for your observations. edit:wording

Edited by - Dogboy on Dec 28 2016 8:36:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2016 :  8:58:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, parvarti.

The path of Self discovery, movement, revelations, knowing, unknowing, pain, exploration, unmasking, magic. The way we heal ourselves and the world.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2016 :  09:33:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very cool post, Parvati
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2016 :  2:41:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for your comments Dogboy, Sunyata and Blanche.

"Vibrational Medicine" is undoubtedly a very ancient and miraculous healing modality recently brought back into contemporary practice for at least 15 years now. It is rooted in the physics of quantum mechanics. Dr. Richard Gerber authored the book Vibrational Medicine, which I'm looking forward to reading. Homeopathic and Bach Flower remedies, as well as several other natural healing practices, are based on vibrational healing. There is considerable online info on vibrational and frequency healing, including references for licensed professionals.

These professionals are supposedly able to accurately identify unbalanced body frequencies and supply the correct balanced frequency to promote system wide healing, in addition to targeting specific organs or tissues. (It's sort of like tuning in or dialing the correct radio signal, instead of the static one encounters between stations.) There are various frequency machines to diagnose imbalance and generate correct frequencies ... and many positive testimonies. The testimonies persuaded me to use this healing modality to heal myself and it has, especially in terms of forgiveness. Thanks for reading.

love parvati

Edited by - parvati9 on Dec 29 2016 6:23:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2016 :  11:14:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It seems to me that vibrational healing happens also when we open to the source - when we resonate with the Divine. Each of us does the best she/he can do at a given moment, and often what we go through is the shortest way to find out the Truth. The more we are able to let go of attachments and judgements, the faster we start to heal.
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2016 :  10:36:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes Blanche. One testimonial said that when we are enlightened, we will simply know how to access the balanced frequencies in order to make a correction. Essentially those balanced frequencies would be our energy signature. Until then, we may need a little help from the counselors and/or their machines to move our frequencies more into balance.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2016 :  10:45:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2017 :  5:20:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
To achieve stable vibrational health is to establish authentic vibrational awareness ... through nurturing and embracing a balanced consciousness.

We can invite the rhythm of completion when that which was previously hidden, denied or avoided is consciously nurtured or felt in the heart. Such invitation and willingness to address that which is required for wholeness, raises the discordant vibration of illness into the completed vibration of wellness. The imbalanced frequencies of sickness tend to collapse and disintegrate the individual's energy field, whereas the balanced frequencies of health sustain and protect that energy field.

Humans typically hide from that which is difficult or painful for them. Unfortunately, through conditioning, we learn to ascribe negative judgment to painful experiences, often failing to perceive their more positive features (a balanced perspective). Over time, it is definitely possible for most of us to accumulate quite a heavy unconscious load of repressed feelings. This load of energies may eventually affect our physical bodies, and seriously disrupt normal daily functioning. Of course most everyone wants to function as well as they can. Bringing these uncomfortable energies into balance requires that we add back into our conscious awareness a more realistic perspective ... that which supplies the missing part of the frequency wave which was banished from consideration due to unconscious neglect.

It makes sense that enlightened beings have found the capacity to bring unconsciously painful memories into their conscious awareness. And also they may reverse their conditioning through having no preference for pleasure over pain. That which we have ascribed with negative judgment, when repressed, has a hidden negative influence and power in our lives. To invite what has been labeled negative back into our lives, is to establish completion in the frequency wave and thus empower wellbeing. This is not to say that enlightened beings are willing to be doormats. I believe we must be very clear about what we are available for.

love
parvati

Edited by - parvati9 on Jan 23 2017 5:44:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2017 :  04:25:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear all,

I am very uncomfortable with scientific terms being used this way - balanced and imbalanced frequencies - what is that supposed to mean? balanced or imbalanced with respect to what? Frequencies are measures of vibrations - a vibration can be in-sync or out of sync with another vibration (in phase or degrees out of phase), so please be clearer on the base measurement or comparator.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2017 :  12:00:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

Dear all,

I am very uncomfortable with scientific terms being used this way - balanced and imbalanced frequencies - what is that supposed to mean? balanced or imbalanced with respect to what? Frequencies are measures of vibrations - a vibration can be in-sync or out of sync with another vibration (in phase or degrees out of phase), so please be clearer on the base measurement or comparator.

Sey

Hi Sey, this isn't meant to be a scientific discussion. Not being a scientist, it's difficult to relate to your comment. Please forgive the inadequate response. Perhaps others, more knowledgeable than myself, will chime in. An imbalanced frequency means something is missing. As stated previously, supposedly there are machines which diagnose and restore the needed frequencies. Those frequencies are assigned specific numeric values which can be found online ... maybe those values are the answer to your query. In this paradigm, balance, wholeness and health require the restoration of missing energies/ frequencies which are theoretically needed for healing. That is the context in which the terms are employed.

love
parvati

Edited by - parvati9 on Jan 24 2017 1:33:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2017 :  1:43:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Parvati,

Very well written posts as always. In my experience, just the simple technique of being aware when the so called negative feelings/thoughts arise lessens the charge.
And when one uses the same technique with subsequent arising of the same feelings/thoughts, it ultimately dissolves.

Even if a person uses the avoidance tactic over and over again- what needs to be seen through/experienced will show up in different forms-life situation, individual and so on. The saying that one cannot avoid one's Karma is true.

However those of us on the spiritual path can be aware when the patterns arise and put an end to this cycle leading to wholeness in one's life and the universe. As Yogani says the transformation of Karma.

Edited by - sunyata on Jan 24 2017 3:11:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2017 :  04:20:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Sey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000