Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Raging Toothache
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Apkallu

France
108 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2016 :  07:29:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've been doing Zhan Zhuang and other meditative practices for weeks (concentration, insight) on a daily basis and I have been suffering from toothaches since days....

The dentist told me everything was fine on one group of tooth but obviously, the last two nights were like hell, especially when I lay down !

I am going to another RDV with another dentist this pm but I have the impression that it is a kundalini issue.

I've tried the self-pacing approach but without success yet (stopping Zhan Zhuang where I could feel the energy somehow pointing out something was wrong in this respect/region where I had many tooth devitalized).
It weirdly seems that Zhan Zhuang can help on this issue but I am scared making things worse !

Any idea would be greatly appreciated.

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2016 :  07:38:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Apkallu,
I am not familiar with the practices you mention, so I can't comment on that. But most of the meditation techniques promote relaxation, which eases any pain. You must be doing something wrong, as your pain is not diminished much.

We are entering the winter season, dry and cold in Ayurveda, which can dry the sinuses - in which case you could have diffuse pain on one side, without any specific problem. Try a humidifier, walk outside when rains, etc. - see if this helps. Other methods of relaxation might work to ease the pain.

Wish you quick recovery!
Blanche
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2016 :  07:45:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Check with another dentist
Go to Top of Page

Apkallu

France
108 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2016 :  08:05:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys,

Do not think it is related to sinuses (or it would only impact the upper tooth as I already experienced it years ago: ie infection in sinuses) or even directly to tooth as, I forgot to mention, I felt also a kind of energy blockage into the same throat's side... but I might be wrong.
It is not either a regular toothache (had one 15 years ago) as the pain is only increasing in this case whereas I can feel no pain most of the day.
But it could be that the energy is saying me something is wrong (in intensifying the feelings) with those tooth ?
I'll know in one hour

Edited by - Apkallu on Dec 07 2016 08:10:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1506 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2016 :  08:17:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Apkallu,

Agree with jusmail, I would get a second opinion. I've had sensitivity issue but not pain. It could be a new cavity(in the early stages) that they missed. Hope you feel better soon.

Edited by - sunyata on Dec 07 2016 08:19:39 AM
Go to Top of Page

Apkallu

France
108 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2017 :  10:07:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A bit late, but just to let you know I found a better dentist
Who was (by chance?) really interested in meditation!

By the way, I understand Yod(g)a now : "Don't try. Just do it".
Go to Top of Page

Apkallu

France
108 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2017 :  10:12:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Last week, I was doing ZZ in front of the fire (in my back in fact) and it got out of hand for a dozen of seconds while I was manipulating energy. Very noisy also.
My wife was just shocked.
Never happened before.

Any idea ? A mere coincidence ?
Go to Top of Page

rookjon

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2017 :  03:27:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit rookjon's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
For a couple of days I recently had the experience of generalised gum sensitivity as Kundalini passed through my jaw area. However a few years ago, I did have an infection under one my molar teeth which quickly spread to the rest of my gum tissue. If this is your scenario, see if you can focus on the most suspect source area of tenderness or pain and get your dentist to probe and X-ray that hot spot.
Go to Top of Page

JJJ

43 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2017 :  08:50:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
rookjon
Is your pain gone.if yes- how did you make it gone? I have a huge pain in my right side o jaw ( upper and lower)which activates at night. I am 95% sure it is kundalini related. How can I cope with that? Maybe also you guys have some helpful tips?
Go to Top of Page

Apkallu

France
108 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2017 :  11:08:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JJJ

rookjon
Is your pain gone.if yes- how did you make it gone? I have a huge pain in my right side o jaw ( upper and lower)which activates at night. I am 95% sure it is kundalini related. How can I cope with that? Maybe also you guys have some helpful tips?

I also thought it would be kundalini related but it was not.
Just a huge cavity underneath the filling, somehow amplified by the energy.
When you lay down, the blood pressure increases in your head and thus amplifies your potential dental issue. It may take a few minutes.
Go to Top of Page

Apkallu

France
108 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2017 :  11:11:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by rookjon

For a couple of days I recently had the experience of generalised gum sensitivity as Kundalini passed through my jaw area. However a few years ago, I did have an infection under one my molar teeth which quickly spread to the rest of my gum tissue. If this is your scenario, see if you can focus on the most suspect source area of tenderness or pain and get your dentist to probe and X-ray that hot spot.

Exactly: Energy reveals what is wrong.
For instance, I damaged a tendon in my arm (motorcycle...) and can feel where it is EXACTLY when doing ZZ, and also other parts of the body/jaw as you described.

No pain at all but it might get worse in the future.
I shall see :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000