Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini syndrome
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kavak

Iran
19 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2016 :  4:36:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi
I have kundalini syndrome and i have 2 question
1.is concentrate on root chakra and do root chakra meditation effective??
2.can energy healers heal kundalini syndrome??
Tnx alot

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2016 :  6:58:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kavak,

If by "kundalini syndrome" you mean that you are experiencing problems due to the premature activation of kundalini, then the simple answers are "no" and "no".

Concentration on the root chakra and root chakra meditations will tend to activate the root and stimulate kundalini. If you are having issues then they will tend to get worse by doing this, rather than better.

Energy healers heal by activating and altering the flows of energy (prana), in the body. This will also tend to increase any problems that are being caused by excessive kundalini. Many energy healers will tell you that what they do will help, so you need to be careful there.

Reading through lesson 69, will give you a good idea of what may actually help. If you want to, you could describe your symptoms more fully, so we have an idea of what is going on. Without knowing much, it is hard to give any useful advise on what you could, or should do that will help. How to procede, depends very much on the symptoms you are experiencing.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

kavak

Iran
19 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2016 :  03:14:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Kavak,

If by "kundalini syndrome" you mean that you are experiencing problems due to the premature activation of kundalini, then the simple answers are "no" and "no".

Concentration on the root chakra and root chakra meditations will tend to activate the root and stimulate kundalini. If you are having issues then they will tend to get worse by doing this, rather than better.

Energy healers heal by activating and altering the flows of energy (prana), in the body. This will also tend to increase any problems that are being caused by excessive kundalini. Many energy healers will tell you that what they do will help, so you need to be careful there.

Reading through lesson 69, will give you a good idea of what may actually help. If you want to, you could describe your symptoms more fully, so we have an idea of what is going on. Without knowing much, it is hard to give any useful advise on what you could, or should do that will help. How to procede, depends very much on the symptoms you are experiencing.

Christi

Hi christi realy tnx so much ur advices are realy usefull for me
Go to Top of Page

kavak

Iran
19 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2016 :  07:32:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sry i have another question:
For qundalini syndrome they told me i should do lots of grounding,,and grounding make root chakra active so why concentrate on it is diffrent?
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2016 :  09:58:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Grounding is work with the physical body, like walking in nature. Look around, feel your whole body, your feet touching the ground, feel that you are breathing.

Concentrating on your rootchakra is working with the subte body, the subtle energy body and therefore not grounding. You are working with subtle energy (prana) if you concentrate on chakra's Christy gives all the answers and so is lesson 69.

Off course we are one but we exist in layers which you don't have to learn. Yogani's words are we don't have to know what is under the hood to drive a car. In case of imbalance it is best to ground and not pay attention to the chakra's in meditation.

Paying attention to the chakra's can aggravate imbalance.

Go to Top of Page

kavak

Iran
19 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2016 :  11:53:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow i understand tnx alot
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000