Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 A book on Khecari Mudra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheshwar

France
5 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2016 :  10:13:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit maheshwar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear all,
this is my first post on this forum -- I would like to share with you something i have been writing about Khecari mudra. The first motivation is sharing this experience and the teaching i got from the Godess. Lesson 108 has been a great source of inspiration for me, hence my will to share through this forum.

To summarize; after some time practising (pre) khecari, at some point, my tongue got really painful during the practice; she wanted to go beyond what is usually possible given a "normal" anatomy; the desire of Shakti was so strong that she wanted to go further up, to meet her cosmic lover ... I had no other choice to cut the frenum of my tongue ... then began a wonderful inner trip: finding lalana chakra, drinking amrita, activating ajna, sahasrara, experiencing dyana; falling into bhakti and seting up a group of devotional songs ... amongst other things ...

This writing is in french only for the moment; a translation in english in ongoing, thanks to someone who enjoyed the reading and offered me to carry on a first english translation. Since i know there are many french reading people on the forum, i share this french version, which can be downloaded from :
http://yoga-en-provence.com/khecari-mudra/

best,

Maheshwar

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2016 :  11:40:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Maheshwar,

I will give it a read.

Sey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000